His Mistake

Note: Forgive my grammatical errors, English is not my first language. This is my own plot, I own Celestia, but I do not own Tsukishima Kei. And please ask if this is a bit confusing, I'll try to edit. I hope you'll enjoy...?

( ' ▽ ' )ノ ( ' ▽ ' )ノ ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

17:32 - After class
Destination: School Garden

"C'mon, can't we just give up? Our relationship is not even working that well anymore," Kei stated, icy hazel eyes staring at Celestia's teary emerald green eyes.

"Don't, please. I'm begging you," The black-haired girl begged as tears starts to stream down to her cheeks.

The blonde guy with black frames is glaring daggers at her with a reply, "Why is that? C'mon. My love for you is fake, Celestia. Just as what I told you few weeks ago," Having a feeling that his chest was stung in pain, he ignored it. I have to do this, he thought.

"But I told you already from the start that I love you, Kei! And you said that you love me too! Did you faked your feelings for me so you could break me? Is your love for me is a lie?" She said as tears continued to stream down to her puffy cheeks.

Kei's love for her - a lie. The happiness with them together - also a lie. That smile? A lie. Everything's a lie. Her heart has been shattered to thousands-no. Billions of pieces. I feel like giving up on life. Shattered, hopeless, destroyed. Thanks to the only special person of her life, Kei Tsukishima.

To be honest, Celestia's the only one who thought Kei's love for her is a lie. It's not true. Kei was happy to met her from the start. From the day they're both strangers to each other's point-of-views, the day Celestia was the only person who talked to him that nice, the day Celestia told him that he's not a monster in her own point-of-view, the day when the both of them fell in love with each other. Those days were so fun, even those days being them together. Except this.

I'm sorry, Celestia. "Yes, lies. Everything we have together is a lie. Please accept that fact. I'll let you go." I hope you'll forgive me. Kei thought as he tried not to show any weakness in front of his girl. Wait, she's not labeled as 'his girl' anymore. He then turned his back at her, looked back at her adorable face as he did a warm on the outside but broken on the inside smile, and said, "I hope you'll forgive me Celestia. Pretend that you don't know me, would be better for the both of us. Just - I'm sorry." Thus, he left her in the school garden, tears blurring up his view.

Why am I so weak?

17:50 - Got home
Destination: Celestia's Room

Shattered, broken, loneliness, and depressed. Celestia can't think straight anymore. Problems. Problems, problems, problems. I don't want this life anymore. She thought to herself as she looked around, seeing a very sharp scissors that is sitting on her desk. She stood up, grabbed the tool as she neared the sharp edge to where her heart was located.

She really doesn't care if everyone will miss her. That warm smile makes everyone fall in love with, her nice attitude towards people, and her love towards Kei. All will be gone once she commit suicide. She can't handle the pain anymore. The day when her parents died on a car crash, when her younger brother died from a fatal accident, when her adoptive parents got shot by thieves in their peaceful house - Oh, how I wish I died with them.

Giving up on life? Pretty much. She closed her eyes as she continued to near the edge of the scissors to her heart, "Bye." One... Two. . .Three-

She stopped as she felt the vibration of her phone in her bed, someone's calling her? Who? It's an unknown number. Why? She answered the call accidentally, putting it beside her ear. She was shocked as she heard that voice, and that made her drop the scissors on the floor, same time as her tears starts falling.

Why? Why the perfect timing?

"K - Kei? Why an unknown number? Why did you called me?" She asked in between sobs.

["Celestia? Hey, I'm sorry on what happened earlier. I. . .I just don't know what to do. It's a mistake to tell you that. This feeling - love perhaps. I'm not used to it.

I. . .can't stop doubting people. I always knew, since when I was young, that everyone was disgusted of me.

You know the story right? No one loves me; everyone thinks I'm a monster - since I can't feel pain, since they said I'm the one bringing the bad luck at my family. . .I want to commit suicide that time, until I met you. Until you said that I'm not a monster. Until you said that you don't care if I don't feel pain, but what I feel inside is what important. Until you confessed that you love me.

Argh, this is so cliché. Anyways, everything I said in school is not true. Those words were lies. I don't want you to forget me. I want you to be with me again. Please.

And! I know you're planning to commit suicide, stop it. Trying to commit suicide won't help you solve your problems. I'm really sorry. I love you Celestia. Bye, see you tomorrow at school."] Thus, the call ended without waiting a reply from the brunette.

A little warm smile formed on Celestia's lips. "I'm glad you called, Kei," She chuckled as she lied herself on the bed.

"Because if he didn't admitted his mistake, I would have been dead right now," She mumbled as she closes her eyes with a warm smile as she started to feel sleepy.

"I love you too, Kei," Then she lost conscious as she fell into the deepest slumber.

ʕ ・ Д ・ ʔ ʕ ・ Д ・ ʔ ʕ ・ Д ・ ʔ

XIXXIVXV, Tuesday
18:23

Hii. Tsukishima Kei × Random OC + random plot all the way~ xD

Republishing this for the second time. I decided to make this a fanfiction, because duh, it's obvious that I used Tsukishima in this short story that I wrote few months ago since our English teacher told us so for the grades. Yeah... ;;

I really don't know what to do in this. I mean, this is a trashy shit aaand I'm sure that no one will appreaciate a short one-shot written by a trash like me. ; w ;

Since I'm planning to post the one-shots now[maybe not], I hope I can get feedbacks on what you want to say about this oneshot...?

Hope you enjoyed?

Vote, comment, and share! (lol not used to that line ( ̄□ ̄;))