21•

Chapter 21
Rahmik Ford

I sat in the livingroom smoking my blunt as the tv played but I ain't even watched. After last night I just couldn't sleep for shit.

Between her crying and shit I just was disappointed in myself. I knew I let her down and I wasn't even tryna do that. It's crazy making things work between two people who wanted things to go their different ways.

We shouldn't have even had sex knowing that the both of us were in really vulnerable position. But I couldn't help it being around her like that and I knew she couldn't either.

I watched as Nia made her way down the stairs draped in my clothing as she pushed her hair behind her ear carefully taking her steps with her heels and purse in her other hand.

"Morning..." I mumbled.

"It's after twelve Rahmik." She said softly getting to the bottom.

"You gonna stand there?" I asked her as she sighed and made her way over to the couch.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen pouring her a cup of black coffee.

"Here." I said handing it over to her.

"Thank you." She spoke as I nodded sitting back down and I watched her take a sip from the mug.

"You really outdid yourself." She said complementing my house.

"I just let my mama deal with allat." I said leaning back into the couch.

"She did a really good job." She mumbled.

"Yea, was suppose to been your job..." I trailed off as she averted her eyes elsewhere.

"You needa' stop that..."

"It's hard to when you're trapping me with those kind of statements." She said with her brow raised.

"What're we gonna do?" I asked her not sugar coating anything.

"I don't know honestly." She spoke resting her mug on the coffee table.

"Well that's crazy considering that I wanna fix us." I said looking directly at her as she nodded.

"I wanna fix us too, but I'm not just gonna jump into things with you. I don't want you to think cause of the sex last night that it makes up for everything when in actuality it doesn't." She said and I nodded.

"The sex really ain't made up for that?" I asked as I got her to laugh.

"Rahmik I'm serious..." she said as her laugh faded.

"Ight. So what you wanna do..?" I asked.

"What do I wanna do?" She repeated.

"Yea you, You part of the reason why we here in the first place... you needing space remember. If space couldn't fix it then what can?"

"You, your attitude, all of it." She said as I looked over at her confused.

"So if I'm hearing correctly you want me to fake this shit?" I asked.

"That's not what I'm saying, I just want you to be a little different about things that's all...like it doesn't have to be an argument every time we disagree." She finished as I scoffed.

"Bro it's only an argument when you wanna keep on pushing shit yo."

"No it's only an argument when I'm the cause of a situation. When it's you, you expect everything to just shut down and not take whats coming to you."

"Nah..." I said shaking my head.

"Yes it is, you're not even trying to see the bigger picture here..." I heard her sigh.

"Nia shit can be so simple." I watched as she shook her head and her phone went off.

"Erin's outside...I gotta go." She said gathering her things and getting up as I looked at her with a puzzle expression.

"So that's it again?"

"You have my number Rah, and if you don't the same way you lost it you can find it." She said as I let out a chuckle.

"Cool..." was all I said before she grabbed her stuff and walked towards the front doors.

SeniaMarie Milano

"Y'all fucked." Erin spoke laying across my bed as my eyes widened.

"Lower your voice." I laughed.

"Nah I just can't believe you I thought I was easy. Nia you gotta be stronger than this. City girls down one-thousand." She groaned causing me to bust on in laughter.

Rah and I literally went at it all night. If I'm not mistaken I may could actually say that that was the best he'd ever given me and he be given out some bombass dick.

"That's crazy, I'm just glad that y'all were able to work things out though...you been a little sad since..." she mumbled as I shook my head.

"No sis, I'm not jumping the gun so soon. He really thinks that I'm just suppose to forgive him like that and I'm not. I'm just playing his stupid game." I said to her as she looked back at me.

"I see you, but you better hope that this shit don't backfire. Either you're gonna be straight up or just call it quits." She spoke.

"Nothing's gonna happen. He thought that shit was cool when he did it to me sooo..." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"I just hope that you could take what you're giving. Cause if he hit you forreal it ain't shit much that I can do." She laughed.

Ping!

I looked down seeing Cameron's name flashed across my screen.

I was really trying my hardest to avoid him. Everything was just happening so fast. The flowers, Rah and I, and him checking in on me was a lot.

I knew if I didn't do something this could've led to a bigger mess and that was the last thing that I needed right now.

Pushing my selfish ways aside I decided to answer.

Cameron-I hope you liked your gift

Cameron- You probably out like a light right now. Goodnight

Cameron-goodmorning queen. I hope you're doing fine. Message me ASAP.

Me-Morning Cameron, Thank you so much for everything and yes I did enjoy my gift last night
-I also see where you're going with things and that's honestly not what I want right now. I'm sorry and I do appreciate all that was done.

I sighed seeing that he'd only seen my message and didn't reply back.

"You wrong as hell for that."

"For what?" I said scrunching my face in confusion.

"Using him as some type of resource to get over Rah when you know that you weren't even fully over him." She spoke as I shook my head.

"Wha-no. That's not true I honestly just took him for being a very flirtatious person." I spoke partially telling the truth.

I honestly didn't think that Cameron wanted anything with me serious. He was actually a really good guy and a friend and I can admit that apart of me enjoyed his company when it came to taking my mind off of Rahmik.

"You can't be serious Nia. That nigga be calling you Queeeeeeeen." She dragged laughing at the end as I rolled my eyes cause it wasn't even funny.

"Girl shut up." I spoke getting aggravated.

Ping!

Cameron-it's cool. Just a friend lookin' out for a friend😌.

I read the message smiling small felling kind of relieved.

I had to work on getting whatever this was me and Rah had together and I was heavy on making him work for it too.