The Boy at the Gym (A Larry Stylinson One Shot)

Harry has been going to the gym for over 3 weeks now and it really has been paying off. He was getting the six pack he always wanted and was just feeling like an overall happy person. He became friends with a few of the girls at the gym and a couple of the senior women, he's always loved old people, they smell good and always tell great stories.

Today, Harry put on his favorite grey sweatpants and a slightly worn white t-shirt, his usual gym clothes. He laced up his shoes and headed out the door down the street to the community gym. Before entering he fished out his wallet and bought a cold water from the vending machine, his usual daily routine. He took a sip and walked in heading toward his favorite machine. Harry stopped, someone was using his machine. Not just anyone but someone he's never seen before.

This boy was about Harry's age, maybe older and definitely hotter and more built. Let's say rugged. He was wearing black sweatpants and a white muscle shirt that was doing its job quite nicely. He had brown fringe being held to his face by beads of sweat and bright blue eyes resembling an ocean. It was easy to say this is the most attractive boy Harry has ever seen.

By now he was looking at Harry, wondering why he was staring.

"Um, do you need something?" the boy asked raising his highly arched eyebrows at him

Harry snapped out of his trance and turned a bright shade of red,

"Oh um sorry I just uh I usually use this machine but uh nevermind, I'm um Harry by the way"

Stupid! He doesn't care about your name! You're freaking him out WALK AWAY!!

"I should uh go now um bye" Harry said and quickly turned on his heels trying to avoid any more awkwardness.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" the other boy said before he made his way out the door. Harry inhaled deeply and spun back around, amazed he replied.

"Hi Louis um nice to meet you" Harry said walking back up to him.

"Hi Harry, nice to meet you too" Louis replied, looking up at him.

Harry's heart skipped a beat, he said my name...HE SAID MY NAME! Ok calm down Harry he's not interested in you he's just being friendly.

"I um I've never seen you before, did you just move here or?"

"Yeah I live just down the street, how about you?" Louis said, getting off the machine to talk to Harry more comfortably.

"I live in number 182, close by"

"Nice well maybe I'll see you sometime, yeah?" Louis wiped his hair from his face and smiled up at Harry, him being shorter than the curly haired boy.

"Yeah, see you around" they shook hands and went their separate ways, continuing on with the day.

Two weeks have gone by since the two boys met and they've seen each other at the gym almost every day. They don't always talk but notice the other is there, usually sneaking a few peeks at the other while they work out.

One day they bump into each other in the locker room. Harry inhaled sharply at the sight of Louis, his hair wet and poking in many different directions and drops of water sliding down his tanned chest down to the towel being held low on his waist. A small line of hair could be seen slightly under the white gym towel.

"Hi" Harry breathed still shocked at the boy standing in front of him

"Hi" Louis said back ruffling his hair with another towel.

Harry couldn't take it anymore, he had to have him and NOW

Without another thought Harry dropped the items in his hands and threw himself at the other boy, pinning him against the wall and pressing his lips to his. He brought his hands up to Louis' face, deepening their kiss even more. Louis didn't resist or try and break away but turned Harry around to pin him to the wall.

He licked Louis' lips softly, asking for entrance which he was quickly granted. He explored Louis' mouth with his tongue, their tongues dancing together.

They were breathing heavily now, sweat dripping down their faces, Harry's shirt now damp from a mixture of sweat and the water from Louis' chest.

Louis took over now, pushing Harry over to one of the benches and sitting him down so he could climb on top of him without breaking the kiss.

He started tugging on the bottom of Harry's shirt, asking for it to be taken off. In the span of two seconds Harry's shirt was thrown across the floor, much to Louis' liking.

His hands touched every inch of Harry's chest, just loving the feel of his soft skin.

Harry moaned into Louis' mouth, enjoying the feeling of fingertips on his lower back. He began giving small kisses on Louis' jawline making him shudder. Harry kissed lower, sucking on the warm skin of his neck leaving small bruises everywhere. He went down even more kissing down his chest. Harry opened his mouth slightly and let his tongue lick down Louis' wet abs causing Louis to softly moan in delight.

Harry made his way back up to Louis' lips giving him one last kiss before separating. They both leaned in, letting their foreheads touch breathing heavily. Harry looked into the bright blue eyes staring back at him, craving more.

"I've been wanting to do that ever since I met you" Harry breathed.

Louis smiled at him and placed his lips to Harry's, kissing him again.

"Me too Harry, me too"