Black Butler Fanservice

THIS IS A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR A VERY GOOD FRIEND, NIQUE_99 AKA JENNY FOR TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ONE-SHOT. I DON'T OWN BLACK BUTLER.

Today is a special day for a special girl for today was her birthday. She goes by the name of Jerinique or Jenny Holmes, and what she wanted most was a little present from a certain person that she likes. Jenny was a lucky girl to receive the most wonderful gift a girl like her or any girl in the world can wish for. 

There was a knock at the door and Jenny went to answer it. As soon as she went to open the door she gasped at what she found herself staring at. None other than the amazing demon butler, yes you guessed it! Sebastian Michaelis in the flesh! "Oh my gosh! You're here?! What? When? Where? How did you end up here?" Jenny blushed trying to hide her blush from the butler at the door. 

He was wearing his usual uniform with a huge, red bow around his neck like well wrapped gift just waiting to be opened. Sebastian smirked and spoke," I'm here on behalf of my master's orders to fulfill a wish for a young lady such as yourself, and it was your friend that send such a request to my young master."

"What's my friend's name?" Jenny said curiously as she raised her eye brow in question.

"It was a lady by the name of Ana." Sebastian said.

"Oh! Ana! Really? I wonder what went through her head sending you over to my house." Jenny said quite relaxed.

"She sends you this..." Sebastian hands Jenny a card.

"What's this?" Jenny said looking at it weirdly and decides to open it. 

Happy birthday, Jenny! I called in a favor from the young earl from the other time that I helped him. So I hope you enjoy this little fanservice that I sent to you. ~With love, Ana 

 "What did it say?" Sebastian asked Jenny.

Jenny blushed and pats her face to make the blush go away,"It's just something that she likes to do for a living." 

"Oh, I see." Sebastian said bluntly.

"Oh, how rude of me... come in!" Jenny said as she moved away from the door.

Sebastian walks into the house as she leads him into the kitchen. Jenny turns around to see Sebastian looking at the cat calendar that she had on the wall. Really, Sebastian? You never seem to stop to amaze me. Jenny shakes her head just smiling at the wonder that was the butler, Sebastian Michaelis. 

 "So what do you want to do?" Sebastian asked.

"Let's make some ice cream shake!" Jenny declared.

"Of course, my lady." Sebastian agreed as Jenny started to get the things to make the ice cream shake.

"Oh ok, Sebastian start adding the the yummy goodness." Jenny said happily.

Sebastian was adding the vanilla ice cream, strawberries, blueberries, bananas and mangos. He covered the mixer, and it started mix up all the ingredients until it was liquid.  "It's ready..." Sebastian said stopping the mixer.

"Awesome, do you mind pouring some of that into these cups?" Jenny said handing Sebastian big cups for the shakes. 

"Not at all..." Sebastian said as he grabs the two cups and then starts to pour the liquid into the cups one by one. He hands one to Jenny and holds the other in his hand then toasts with Jenny. "To happy day..." then he drinks it with Jenny.

"That hit the spot!" Jenny smiles and then said," So now what? Do you want to go to the lake?" 

"Of course, wherever you want to go my lady." Sebastian just agreed with Jenny.