Prologue

**Caitlyn POV**

"Ugh it's already morning." I say as I turn off the alarm on my phone.

"I'm afraid so princess." saids a voice behind me.

I turn around and see.....
JACK JOHNSON!!

Oh my Jesus water. His eyes are more blue then the crystal clear blue water.

I will like I am about to faint.

"Aww babe. Your so cute when you fangirl over me." he tells me.

I just thought out loud!! Or is he reading my mind??

"Yea I am soo reading your mind. Your cute babe, but we all I can't."he smirks after saying that.

I turn around and can feel my cheeks turning red. I look down and I am in my hello kitty onsie.

I blush a deeper red. I can feel two strong arms holding me around my waist.

"I can't believe it you." I tell him.

"I can't believe your having my baby." He tells me.

I say,"What?" Then I look down again and I see a huge lump.

"How did that get there??" I wondered.

"Well it all started I was watching Netflix and then a girl with a little black dress came in one thing led to another. Bam! She is dangerous." He tells me.

I giggle and he continues to hold me for a while. Then there was a knock on the door. Over and over and over again.

"Come on it's time to wake up!!" Jack tells me. As he fades away.

"Come on Caitlyn Jones!! It's time to get ready for the brunch we are going to have with your sister!!" a voice coming from the door tells me.

I open one eye then the other and see Jack was never there. Sigh. One day. One day.

**Amira POV**

"Why can't you just grow up?"

"You're a discrase to this family."

"Why can't you just leave already!"

"Your worthless to me."

"Fat ugly pig."

"Haha Amira is crying."

"You never learn!!"

"Eww get out of my room you elephant."

Word after word after word is taunting me.

"Just kill yourself already!!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!" I scream.

Then you can hear foot steps running towards my room.

"Are you okay honey?" saids Carmen, my adopted mother asked me as soon as she comes in.

"Nightmare." All I say in a low voice.

My adopted father and mother and little 3 year old brother hugs me after I say that.

They are the only ones that care and will ever care.

They are the only people I trust to tell him my secret, and that's how it will always be.

_________________
A/N//
Okay I hope you like this Prologue and this is Arianna by the way!!

We don't know what days we will have the updates in order, but as soon as possible we will have the next chapter up!!