Chapter 1

Bo layed on the couch that was in the corner of her bedroom and she scrolled through instagram while blasting rap music using earbudds. Her sister, Mary, walked into Bo's room without knocking. "What the hell?!", yelled Bo. "I need to borrow your phone charger." Mary said calmly but a little rude. "Well you'll just have to wait because I'm using it, now PLEASE just get out!" Bo hated it when people just barged into her room without her permission. "Fine, whatever!" Mary screamed at Bo. When they were younger, the girls played games and spent lots of time together. They used to love each other very much, but when their parents passed away they drifted apart. Their father was a fireman and was severely injured on the job and passed away about a month or so later. Their mother was devastated and began drinking and doing drugs a lot and wouldn't get home at night until 3am at the earliest. She started going out every night and would be gone for days at a time without telling anyone where she was or if she was safe. One night she got way carried away and overdosed on drugs. Both blamed herself for her mother's death. She thought that if she would have been there for her mom when her dad passed, she would've never turned to drugs in the first place.

Bo isn't like other girls. At all. She can do things that no one else can. She has many different powers, or supernatural abilities, some of which she is yet to discover. All of her emotions are heightened so whatever it is she is feeling is emphasized. She is terrified of what will happen to her. She only has 1 friend, Lauren. Both has her heart set on finding others like herself, but she can't do it alone. She wants to tell Lauren but she doesn't know how. She has built up walls so no one ever knows what she is really feeling. Everyone besides Lauren and Bo's family think she is a happy 17 year old with a great life, but in reality...she is falling apart.