the story

I was in the cold freezing my cat ears twitched a little as my blue eyes shone by the snow. Then I noticed a figure of a Skeleton then I realized it was sans. "O my god" said sans as he helped me on my feet. Ok I will take you to my house for you can be alright ok. I nodded I knew how to speak just then didn't want to say anything. As we ran to the home of papyrus and sans. "OH MY GOD SANS IS THAT A HUMAN!?" Screamed papyrus as he helped sans and me. Sans took me next to the fire place I was getting warm but sans tought it was not enough for I can be alright. "Hey sans I'm going out ok" said papyrus . "Ok" said sans. A while later sans flashed me with a smile on his face. "Hey leila I have an idea for you to feel warm and nice~" said sans In a hypnotizing voice I was blushing a little. Then sans had an idea. "Ok how about I eat you and you will be alright and warm inside of my belly. I was thinking then I decided to think about it and then I agreed as sans shrunk me until I was the size of a pin. And then sans grabbed me and then he putted me in his mouth and then swallowed me I was inside of sans stomach. Then sans went to his room and layed down on his bed and then he said In a voice. "Oh i feel so good with you inside of my belly all warm and cozy and soft~". He started making noises that sounded like if he was having sex or something. "Also you make me feel good too I will keep you sucure in here and you tasted delicious~" as he licked his lips and then he putted his hand on top of his stomach and stroked it.
THE END YALL >:D