Tell Me What You're REALLY Thankful For

"And I'm thankful for Green and Silver being well and with us today."

   "Thank you, Mom."

    "Thank you,uh, Mrs. Amanda."

     "Just call me mom, Silver."

     "Uh...Ok."

     "Now, go up to your rooms and get ready for bed you two!"

    "Ok!"

"Hey Silver," Green whispered from the other side of my bedroom door, "can I come in?"

  "Yeah."

"You didn't say much Silverly." 

"I usually don't 'say much'. But some thing has been bothering me. It's just...we're supposed to be celebrating Thanksgiving with your own family, right? Well, as much as i like your family and their attempts to accept me, it pains me to know that I can never celebrate with my own.-"

"But we want to be your family, Silverly!" Green shouted.

"I know. But I hate my dad, I don't have any siblings that I know of, and my mom either ran away or is dead." It hurts me to say this, but I do like Green's family better then my own." But there is one thing I am really thankful for, not just all those fibs I said.-"

"What? Please tell me!" Green shouted,still, giving me puppy dog eyes she knew I couldn't resist.

"Fine. It's more a person then a thing.-" Green gasped at what I just said.

"Will you stop?"

"F...I...N...E," Green screamed. "Just tell me already!"

This is what I have to put up with... "Well,uh, it's you, Green." 

"Uh..." Green's face went red.

"You see, ever since I first met you, I have been falling for you. You have always been there for me, by my side, no matter what and I don't think I can ever repay you for that."

"I...I didn't know," Green stuttered, "I was just trying to be nice, to make someone smile in that horrible place."

Crap, oh did I ever fall for her. "Now you know." I whispered. I cradled her in my arms band took her face in my hands. Then I kissed her on the lips. Why? Heck, I don't know! Right when I released her from the kiss I saw her getting up to leave. i called out to her, "Hey, aren't you going to stay the night?"

Then she called back, "Hey, why not?

THE END!

 Hope you guys liked that. If you can give me feedback, plz do. That was a lot of talking, wasn't it?