Mordecai And Mel

I don't own the Regular Show characters. Only Melyssa (Mel) and Rammi.

Is a Lemon. Sexual content inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________

      "Mordecai, you and Rigby are suppose to clean up the debris from Friday's storm!" a female Blue Jay shouted from the front steps to the second floor of the City Park Club house,"Do it before Benson finds out you're slacking!" The blue jay femme, whose name was Mel, turned to a small squirrel next to her and walked away, possibly to find Skips. 

        Mordecai looked out the window as the two walked away and sighed. He had had a crush on the sky blue bird for a while now, with his one on Margaret dissolved and forgotten. 

        He knew Rigby and Rami, the small squirrel, could both tell of Mordecai's for the bird, Mel was just to preoccupied to realize them as well.

        "Dude, you've got to tell her and soon." Rigby's slightly nasal voice interrupted Mordecai's thoughts, causing the avian to turn around to look at his mammal friend and roommate.

        "What? Why!" Mordecai unintelligently questioned.

        "Well, haven't you seen the way some of the other avians look at her?," Rigby rebuttal, "If you don't hurry you'll lose her, forever."

        "Wait, wait. This isn't just about us, what about you and Rami, huh? I know for a fact that your interested in her!"

        "Yeah, but I've already talked to her about that."

        "What! No way!"

        "Yep, we decided that we'll try courting this summer." Rigby stated proudly.

        "Congrats and everything, man but still," the slender Jay sighed in frustration, "it's different with avians. You have prove to the other that your the right choice and that you're their mate for life. Sometimes, not always, you have to fight another male or female in order to court the one you want."

        "So you're saying you're not willing to fight for her?"

        "No, I am willing it's more that," Mordecai paused for a minute, "if I lose a fight with a stronger male...she has no choice but to go with him.."

        "Damn," Rigby gasped, "you avians got it tough...but one thing..."

        "Yeah?"

        "TELL HER!"

        There was a long pause between the mammal and avian as Mordecai thought.

        "Okay, fine."

~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~

        Mel sighed when she felt the heat of the sun on her back. She stretched, her muscles awakening, and rolled out of the warmth of her comforter.

        "I hope Benson decided to be nice and- wait, Benson's never nice. Damn", the avian sighed and headed down stairs to prepare her breakfast. 

        On her way down, Mel caught the smell of eggs and bacon. She hurried downstairs to make sure it wasn't Rami, little squirrel couldn't cook worth anything. To her surprise, it was Mordecai. The tall avian stood over the oven, shifting the bacon to cook, and seemingly to glow in the morning sun.