Before Fame (An Ariana Grande Fanfic)

Chapter 1

"Oh! Your so talented Ariana!" My mum exclaimed. I gracefully bowed and hopped right up again. I waved to the crowd. Well, crowd meaning my family and a few friends. L

"Thanks, mum!" I blushed. I was singing with my best friend, Jennette McCurdy. She had curly blonde hair that went to her chest. Perfectly white-tannish skin and beautiful emerald eyes.

"Do sing again!" My sister, Ellie, cried. She was holding her (correction, my) iPhone in front of me, video-taping everything.

"Your not gonna post this on YouTube, are you?" Jennette questioned. Ellie nodded. I smirked as J's face drained. She hated being on YouTube, with the fact that anyone could watch it. But we had our own YouTube channel.

"J, we could be movie stars one day. Your gonna have to get used to being on camera!" I giggled. She glared at me. I took a deep breath in and let it out. That always helped when I was trying to stop laughing.

"Anyways, no we're not gonna sing right now. We're too tired," I answered. Ellie sighed, pressed a button and placed the phone in her lap. Her frown soon grew into a smile.

"What?!" Asked (well, screamed) J worryingly. Ellie grabbed my phone and dashed to the computer. Jennette raced after her. I strode behind them, not in a rush. Ellie was 12 so she could out run J. Maybe.

Ellie snatched the little wire thingy to plug in the phone to the computer. Jennette jumped to the wire, but Ellie was quicker. She moved the wire before Jennette could even touch it. It all happened in slow motion. J even screamed a little for affect. I should've posted that one YouTube.

"Ugh! Ellie!" J shrieked and stomped her foot on the ground like a little kid. I giggled and J glared at me again. Talk about déjà voo.

I giggled louder and Jennette tackled me. I screamed and giggled more and louder. My mum rushed next to us but then backed off. She wanted to see this.

J gripped my hair and pulled. Not hard, but enough to hurt me. I gripped her arm and brought it to my mouth. I dug my teeth into her arm like I was a vampire or something. She immediately jumped off me and stared at her arm. It was black and blue with visible teeth marks.

I ignored J for a second and glanced at Ellie. She uploaded the video to the computer. J saw me staring at Ellie, so she looked too. Her jaw dropped and she dove after Ellie. She tackled Ellie to the floor, but it was too late. Ellie had pressed the upload button a second before J tackled her.

Jeannette's worst nightmare; the video of us singing was on YouTube for the very first time.

XXXXXXXX

If u like it, tell me so I can make longer chapters THX!! 

~Paige