One; Levi

Please don't hate on my first fanfic...I'm trying. I hope you keep with me and keep reading. Enjoy and please, please, please hit dat star at the bottom...

Eren's POV

I walked down the hallway headed to the kitchen. There were photos lining up along the wall. I looked at them as I walked past. They were all of Survey Scouts that have been K.I.A (killed in action) or M.I.A (missing in action) which was sort of scary. There were over a hundred photos.
I reached the kitchen. Levi was sitting in the floor. "Captain Levi?" I asked walking in. He looked up at me. His eyes were plain and showed no emotion what so ever. "What?" He asked in a hateful tone. "What are you doing, sir?" He sipped his drink. I think it was coffee, but I wasn't sure.
We were the only two awake, and that kind of made me happy. I would be able to have Levi all to myself.  If only you knew how I felt..."Nothing you brat. I'm just resting." He took another sip of his drink. "In the floor?"
"Yes Eren, in the floor. Now I'd advise you to stop talking." I looked at him confused. His eyes met mine and I blushed and smiled softly. "Well," j began with a bit of fear but more courage. "Can I join you?" He looked over to his feet and sighed. "I have a better idea." He said. I held my breath and wondered what could be going on in his mind. "I'm done with my coffee, and there is still a few hours of sleep left. Why don't you go to bed and I'll do the same?" I nodded and took a small breath. He was so adorable sitting down. My heart sank at the comment though. "Oh, yeah, sure." I said. He looked up to me and smiled. "I was joking. Come have a seat brat, I need to get some more to drink." I smiled way to big, I think it made him get curious...

So this chapter was really short. But PLEASE PLEASE comment and vote for me.