Inspiration : a Gale oneshot

Just before we start, Juvia hopes you would check out some of her stories like rogue X reader, Natsu X reader, etc. if you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment, vote and even better, a follow! Arigatou minna-San, now let's start!

~~~

Levy's POV

The guild was in one of their usual fights. Me and Lu-chan were discussing new ideas for her novel.

It's about a girl who has a crush over a popular guy at school and how fate brings them together. I love the plot of her story, she gets ideas from actual real life experience!

I sometimes wish that I could have inspiration like that...I dosed off in my own world and my eyes wandered off to a certain iron dragonslayer , our eyes met and we both blushed and looked away from each other.

The pink that dusted my cheeks did NOT go unnoticed by Lu-chan. She instantly whipped her head to Gajeel, who had a similar expression, the faced me once more with a HUGE smirk. " you lllliiiiike each other! " she purred, rolling her tongue, sounding like happy...

"W-What?! Lu-chan!" I scolded , hitting her on the head with a giant encyclopedia. She grinned widely while rubbing the sore bump on her head. " Hai Hai~ whatever you say. " she laughed.

" LOOK OUT!! " screamed what-seems to be Gray. I jumped up into the air and avoided a flying table coming out way, But...Lu-chan wasn't so lucky, and she got hit.

Gajeel blankly stared at me for a second, then rage glazed his features. He turned around and threw a big, fat, punch at Natsu, right in the face. " WHAT THE HELL, NATSU!! " he yelled " YOU COULD HAVE HURT LEVY!! " despite him being sweet / concerned and all, I was tired of him being so protective and always treating me like a baby. I'm not that weak...after those years I've trained... I angrily looked at Gajeel, " well, Gajeel, just for your information, I'm strong enough to dodge a mere table. Also, I'm responsible enough to take care of myself, thank you very much. " I said. The last part filled with sarcasm.

I maintained my cool and stomped out of the guild, after I shot them one last cold glare. " Now you've done it... " I heard someone say. He just sighed in response and grunted something as I faded away from hearing range.

I continued my walk into the forest. All the way until I found a beautiful clearing with a hill and a sparkly lake. I made my way to the top and the sight was breathtaking.

The sun was setting and there were Sakura petals falling everywhere. I sat down against a cherry blossom tree, and hugged my knees tightly to my chest.

I gazed upon the sunset as two fingers lightly tapped my shoulder. I glimpsed up to see Gajeel with an apologetic look.

" Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to call you small...or weak...I was just worried for your safety...and I have a wierd habit of protecting you... "

He admitted, looking down. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and buried my face deeper into my knees, not taking my eyes of the sky, which was adorned with beautiful shades of pink, orange, Yellows...

" pretty, huh? " he said acknowledging that I ' don't want to talk about it '

I nodded and he sat down beside me. We had small talk and and stayed like that all the way to night time. The Stars glistened brightly, lighting up the sky with little sparkly lights.

Until a single little comet caught my eye. I instantly clasped my hands together and closed my eyes " I wish for some good inspiration for my stories... "  I mumbled.

Even if my wishes won't come true, even if they're just meteorites, I liked to believe.

" what kind of stories do you write? " he asked " oh, love stories " I said.  Then, all of a sudden, I felt strong arms pull my small form into an embrace. My eyes widened in shock as a soft kiss was planted on my forehead.

" Why wish when you have inspiration right here? "

He said. " T-Tch... " I huffed, my face red.

I guess he was right, how could I have been so blind?

THE END.