Safe

•● ✰Safe - Summary/info/copywright ●•·

Re-write of Safe In His Arms 

Camilla has been through a tragedy.

She can't remember how it happen or who did it to her or even why.

She closed herself off, to everyone and everything. 

A vacation was welcomed.

Matthew Gladen was not.

But the guy just doesn't give up and no matter how many times Camilla pushes him away he just pushes back.

He doesn't know what happen to her. And she doesn't want him to.

But when feelings start to grow, will Camilla tell him what happen to her?

Will he be as disgusted with her as she is with herself?

Or will he keep her safe

 •●  ●•·

 This is not a story ABOUT rape, this is a story about a woman who has been raped and learns to trust again. There will be NO RAPE SCENES! 

 I do not have an updating schedule so please try to refrain from asking me WHEN I am going to update because my answer will always be I don't know. 

✰ No advertising your stories on my story board, I will delete it, report you and then you will be blocked.

✰ If you don't like the story for any reason, then don't read it. But if you feel like your rude opinion should be heard, feel free to Private message me, I will always answer.

 If you see someone that has a similar story, tell me, I will check it out. Do not bash them or me, I like confronting people myself and privately.

✰ You are my followers and readers, your input is greatly appreciated, and if I do intend to use it I will of course give you credit.

✰ No fighting on my board, It's annoying, and I do not like my readers and followers fighting. There shall be peace in my comments.No advertising your stories on my story board, I will delete it, report you and then you will be blocked.

✰ No hate comments about my grammar. I am human and I make mistakes, I do know my stories aren't so bad to read.

✰ If you read my about me section, you will know that I do not have an update schedule. But as long as the story does not have ON HOLD next to the title, it will be updated ASAP.

✰ Fan art is loved, if you do decide to me fan art for this story or any of my stories, please send it through private message, I will dedicate the chapter I use it in to you. 

 ALSO I LOVE COMMENTS! YEAH ANYONE CAN VOTE BUT COMMENTING IS SOMETHING FROM YOUR OWN WORDS. SO I WILL LOVE IT IF YOU COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED, LOVED, DID NOT LOVE.

 •●  ●•·

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unamortized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in and form or by any means, electronic or mechanic, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author or publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents rather are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual event or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.