A new life?

Being the girl that no one really liked, I'm used to being alone. I never really got why people don't like me, I mean what did I do??? I'm guessing it's probably because I'm so blunt and mean. But it's just a guess. I'm was always truthful. My dad would lie so much, so I decided that when he left I was never to lie. I tell my honest opinion. I'd get in some trouble when I was in school. But now I'm 21. I finished college, well I was going to college for two years, but I couldn't pay the tuition.  So I moved in hopes that the park would hire me and I'd have a place to live and a job . If it doesn't I'm screwed. Well the bus is almost here, today's the day, I get interviewed. I'm wearing a black and white plaid shirt, with black skinny jeans, a beanie,and converse all stars that go up to my ankles, I had eyeliner on,I had some lipgloss on, and some mascara. The bus finally stops at the park I grab my stuff and thank the driver as I get off. It says to just go down the trail and I'll find a big light greenish house. So I walk down and find the house. Wow that was a ten minute walk...I wonder how they get around so fast, probably carts or something. I walk the stair case and knock on the door, waiting patiently for about 3 minutes. "I'm coming." This boy opened the door, he was about my age, a little short, he had black ripped skinny jeans on and a brown sweater, with a raccoon tail or something hanging from his sweater or pants, he had tannish brown skin, he had black lines under his eyes as if he was wearing eyeliner, he had brown messy hair all over his face. He smiled at me. "Hey, it took you long enough,now show me to Benson's office." He must of been surprised of my words.  Because his smile slowly faded. "Okay."
But he is hot. He's my type.
                Rigby's pov
I heard a knock on the door, I told mordicai to go get it, it ended in a game of punchies,"ow you bitch." I get up. Then walk to the door from the couch. I open the door, to see a pretty girl, she had eyeliner and mascara on, some lipgloss, and she was wearing a black and white plaid shirt, with a beanie, black skinny jeans and some converse allstars that went to her ankles on. I smiled. "Hey, it took you long enough show to Benson's office."  I slowly said "okay." I walked her up to Benson's office, mordicai is so involved in the video game. He didn't notice me or the girl...Wait is she Benson's GIRLFRIEND???? Well I got to the room. She knocked on the door , it was opened a second later. "Hey, are you (Y/N)?" "Yes I am." She replied to benson. He gestured her to go in his office. Then the door shut in my face. Wow....
              Benson's pov
  I was waiting for (Y/N), she got here just as I started thinking about her. Once she sat in the chair. I noticed her face, she wasn't the bad looking. I think she's kinda hot. Blushing as I think that.  She looked at me and said "what are you staring at? Are you gonna interview me or what?" She asked. "You're hired." She looked surprised then she looked happy. "Thank you." She leaned over the table and kissed me on the cheek, which made me get extremely red, but not from anger. She blushed," I'm so sorry, I overreacted, I'm so sorry... I kinda wanted to kiss so I did. I'm sorry I didn't think at all." I got even more red. She wanted to??? "So you're room is on the far left." She smiled and ran of with her luggage.