Dance

Tsuna is going to be Vongola Decimo or Neo Vongola Primo -whatever that is- whether he likes it or not and he can't help but let out a pitiful groan at this thought.

Reborn had even went to Italy to gain permission to continue training him and thus sealing his place and presence in the brunet's life. Honestly, Tsuna couldn't be more happier and fearful when Reborn decided to stay beside him now that he has grown attached to and rely heavily on the ex-Arcobaleno. Even if he wasn't too fond of his sadistic and demonic side.

So when he was wisked away to Italy along with his guardians one summer night and found himself stumbling through a door only to find himself in what he guessed is a ballroom, he wasn't surprised to see Reborn leaning against the wall not far from where he is standing with a smirk decorating his face.

"Reborn! What are we doing here?!" Tsuna exclaimed at his tutor. Reborn only smirked at his student before pointing at a person standing in the middle of the room. "Dame-Tsuna. Go to that person and learn how to dance. No worries. Your guardians also have to learn it."

Tsuna tried to glare but it only looked like a pout at best. "They're my friends, not 'guardians'! And why should I learn to dance?" Tsuna asked as he huffed in annoyance.

Reborn tipped his fedora down, successfully hiding a smile from the others. "Because, a boss must know how to dance when they are in a formal party. Just go and dance, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said as he pointed the Leon-gun towards the brunet.

"HIEEE!! Alright! Alright! Don't shoot me!!" Tsuna shrieked as his arms flailed beside him. He quickly went to the person that Reborn had pointed and introduced himself. The person introduced herself as Seina and apparently, she is a professional dance instructor hired by Reborn.

"Alright, we're gonna start with a simple dance first. The waltz." Seina said as she played the music. Once the music started, Tsuna unconsciously hummed as he felt excitement bubbling inside him. "Hmm.... dance? It's been awhile since I last did it...." Tsuna mused to himself inwardly as he began to latch himself with the instructor and moved, unaware of her surprise or the changes of his eyes and the aura around him.

As the music played, Tsuna waltz around the room, humming inwardly in satisfaction as the excitement spread inside his body. "Ah...... dancing really does make me happy," he thought happily as he glide with his instructor, blissfully unaware of the stares that followed him.

When the music changed, Tsuna instinctively changed his dance that fits with the music. He danced and danced without a care in the world, content and excited to be the center of attention when he felt stares from others. As others stare at him, adrenaline spread inside him, making him even happier. Dance after dance, music after music, Tsuna glided across the room as he conquered it with his steps.

When the music finally stopped, Tsuna's excitement and adrenaline began to receed until it was finally gone. He gave a bow out of habit and the instuctor replied with a curt in a daze. When the instructor seemed to snap out of her daze, she showered him with praises about his dance making him blush out of embarassment, not used to people praising him.

As he tried to politely denied how good he was, he felt many stares directed at him. When he turned his head towards his friends and tutor, he was greeted with a rare sight. All of his friends were gaping -yes, even Mukuro and Hibari- at him while his tutor held a shocked and amused face. Holidng himself from laughing, he wondered what he had done to make his friends like this. "Did I do something wrong?" Tsuna asked.

None had said a thing. Until Reborn decided to. "Dame-Tsuna, where did you learn how to dance?" Tsuna only shrugged. "Who knows. I just knew that Mom had made me watched several tapes about dancing and the next thing I knew, I was dancing with her. But that was a long time ago." Tsuna explained.

When Tsuna said that, one thing crossed their minds, "He's a natural dancer."

After that, the guardians took their turns learning how to dance and the shocking part? It turns out Yamamoto was the worse dancer who only got through the lesson with his sharp instinct.