Welcome to Arcadia

You open your eyes. "Now landing in Arcadia Bay" says the pilot. You were on a plane to go back to your hometown. You were really interested in the art program at Blackwell Academy and decided to go there to see what is was all about. You buckle your seatbelt and get ready for the landing. After the plane lands you exit and grab your luggage. You go out to the front of the airport and wait for a bus to take you to the school. You sit on a bench and wait for a bus. When one comes, you board but you hear loud laughing. You look towards the back and in one of the seats, you see a short haired brunette girl and a blue short haired punk girl. The punk is trying to kiss the brunettes cheek and the brunette is laughing, pushing her away. You notice the brunette had a Blackwell Academy panflit sticking out of her pocket. You decide to ask her about the school. You walk up to them. "Um, excuse me..." you say. The punk stops trying to kiss the brunettes cheek and looks at you. The brunette looks at you as well and says "yes?" You clear your throat "Do you go to Blackwell by any chance?" you ask. The brunette nods and smiles kindly. "I'm Max" she says "you must be new" she holds out her hand. "Im (Y/N), nice to meet you Max" you say and shake her hand. "I'm Chloe" says the punk. She gives you a fist bump. They both scootch over to make some space for you. You sit down. "I'm really excited to check out the art program there" you say. Chloe laughs "That's not all that Arcadia has to offer. Welcome to your new home." Chloe says.