Prologue

(WIP)

You feel the wind through your hair, and you smell the crisp fall air. You feel greatness for the day ahead in your heart, and you hear a soft tune of a song bird. You ponder why you're why every day can't be this beautiful. Then as you think another thought creeps in. "where am I?" as you lay in the grassy field you begin questioning how you got here, even your name.

Now, lets take "You" out of this story, this story is to dangerous for "You" and, "You" never belonged here in the first place. Instead this is a story about a young girl named Eva. As Eva Sat under the cherry blossoms her memory of what was before left her, she only now realized what she thought to be her first name "E-Eva?".

She sat up and looked around. The single tree in grassy field seemed to be the only thing in her sight for miles. She looked around to see if she had any belongings, like a bag with I.D. , food, or anything else for that matter. The only thing she had found was a glimmering gold heart shaped locket around her neck, along with the school uniform she had been wearing. She tried to open her locket but to no prevail, she couldn't find a key and she didn't want to damage something she felt so close to. why she felt so close to the locket? she had no idea, but she held it close to her, as if to keep it safe from someone, or even something.