Chapter 1 : The Amulet

We all know Noorfarahin's last adventure in Hellsing world were pretty rough for her yet so worth it. she made many friends in there that some of them live and some of them died. But she knew that its all part of a manga or anime story that she cannot change their fate. After that she manage to safely back home by a certain 'someone' who transport there in the first place. From that moment, Noorfarahin lives were back to normal. Safe. Boring. But normal.

Or so she thought.

Meanwhile a certain person waiting for the news of what happen to that Malaysian Muslim girl. The person's head turn as the Slenderman came in view under the moonlight reveal his faceless head and suit.

"Did she succeed?" the person ask with a male voice.

"Yes, she survived and sane more than we expected." the Slenderman answer.

The person smile after hearing that answer. Cause he have another things left in store. And it certainly more than enough for this girl to handle.

"But what i don't understand is why of all humans in this world and yet you choose this Muslim girl and make me sent her in different dimension?" ask the Slenderman as he tilt his head to the left.

"I just want to see how she would manage to survive in those vampire world with her knowledge, skills, bravery, including her kindness. At first, i thought she wouldn't make it like the rest of those children with such an adventures dream. Sadly, they couldn't make it nor survive. They even lose their sanity which might end up whether there in Asylum or wherever the sick hospital instead."

The person look down at his own hand holding the beautiful flower shape purple Amulet that twinkle more as the moonlight shine with it. It makes the person smirk with his teeth showing that can makes the person itself looks scary.

Without thinking he pull out a small present box, put the Amulet neatly inside, then he close it, took out a small envelope, and finally give it to Slenderman.

"Please give these to that Malaysian girl as a presents from her adventure. I'm sure she will be very happy with it." the person said to Slenderman as he look down at the small present with the envelope held by his own big, slender hands.

"Why would you want to gave this rare and mystical object to a human girl. Normally this type of ancient object is too powerful for any greedy people willing to lose their live to get this." asks the Slenderman with a question tone in his voice.

"Yes, i know many selfish people went i see or met them. But this girl is quite different. Perhaps she was thought to be good with pure heart and bravery despite she involve in a world where humans are insane or monsters did horrible things. Yet she's still standing without much scar in her heart as if her innocence did not stain. And i want to see how long will she be strong until her limit. After all, she is only a human being." said the person as his smile became a bit unpleasant which makes the Slenderman grew intense.

"Now please send it to her bedroom and makes sure she didn't see you yet. Cause i can't wait to hear what happen 'after' she wear my gift." the person said again after he look at his smartphone shows the time is 11.59 p.m.

Slenderman got so many question to asks but became quiet knowing he cannot anger this type of human, despite his not a human. Slenderman disappear leaving him alone as he look up to see a full moon shone brightly beyond the night sky.

The moonlight revealed the persons face appear to be a man who is quite handsome, with a short black ponytail hair, and have a pair of blue eyes. The man look to be 30 years old and probably above despite he has a fair skin. Neither less he look at his smartphone again to see the time now shows 12.00 a.m hoping that hour everyone is sleeping by now, including that girl.

"Good luck, Noorfarahin."