1

Video times: Ken's group 1:15 Boogie's 3:49

Ken's POV

I walked into the Advanced Class. Today we were dancing to Hotline Bling by Drake. I was so excited. Not only to dance but to meet Boogie.

I liked her. A lot. Too bad she was dating Sean. We started the choreo. This was one of Matt's best work. I got grouped with Gabe and Will for the video.

We had so much fun. Boogie was paired Kaycee, Tati. I watched Boogie. While I was watching Bailey came up " HI BABY DID YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME DANCING??" She screamed in my face. I saw Boogie's face drop. "One. I'm not your baby. Two. I'm watching Boogie" I told her. Bailey made a disgusted face.

"Ewwwww Boogie she's so ugly and poor," That was an understatement. Her dad was the head of a diamond mining company. Well as Bailey, Her dad is Secretary of Korea. Bailey left.

I got back to watching Boogie. Her body was moving majestically to the music. wow. majestically. these words are new. If you asked me who's the cutest ship, it would def be Gabe and Tati. GATI 4EVA . Ah, young love. BAHAHAHA.

The class ended and Matt made an announcement. "Gather around! I know it's a short notice but.. we all are going to Sydney Australia for 3 weeks." AUSTRALIA. THREE WEEKS. SYDNEY. WTF ?

Dana said that she checked with our parents and we are ready to go. Still Australia three weeks? I'm gob smacked.Everyone was excited and pumped to go. " I'll email the schedule to your phones," Matt said. "

GOODNIGHT!" Wait. Wait. Wait. "When are we going?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Dana replied " We're going next week."

Then I better get packing.

Class OFFICIALLY ended and I walked home with Gabe and Kaycee. We talked about the trip to Australia and how awesome it would be.

Then I sprang the question. "Bro really who do you like?" I asked him. Kaycee was listening . She was the one we trusted (of course we trust the other girls) but she was like my little sister.

He answered awkwardly. " I kinda like Tati. "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" Me and Kaycee screamed. We did a little victory dance.

"Is it that obvious ?" YES ADUH We yelled back in his face. We dropped Kaycee off first then Will.

" Well catch you later bro" Gabe said when we got in front of his house. "Later," I said back. Gabe, Kaycee and I live 4 houses away from each other and that's why we walk home together. And that's why 9 + 10 = 21. Yes we learnt that in Maths class today.

Boogie's POV.

Ken. Why you do this to me. I feel jittery after watching him dance. I still feel jittery now.
But I saw Kennny talking to Bailey. I hate her. She made my middle school a living hell. She bullied me and always made fun of me. But now we got the Popular Squad.

Sean walks me home. I like Sean. He's one of the most caring people I know. But I really like Kenneth.

He probably thinks that I'm some disgusting weirdo who stares at him while he dances. But I've got other things to worry about.

Like how the frick Dana convinced my mom to let me go to Australia. I know there's going to be a but. I walked into my house. "Hi mom," I puffed.

"Did Dana tell you yet?" Mom asked. "Yeah," I replied trying to hide my excitement . "After you do your homework you can start packing," I went upstairs to finish my homework.

Ding! My phone beeped.

Matt: Sydney Workshops
Week 1
Aliso Dance Studio - Adv 7:00 pm
Quest Dance - Beg/Int 6:30 pm
Quest Dance - Adv 9:00 am

Week 2

Aliso Dance Studio - Beg/Int 3:00 pm
ADC Complex - Adv 8:00pm

Week 3

ADC Complex - Adv 6:10pm
ADC Complex - Beg/Int 7:00pm

We'll be staying at Villq Hotel.
We will board 2:00pm at LA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
We will arrive 6:00pm at SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The time difference is 15 HOURS so we arrive one extra day after.

I did all my homework then I wrote down a list of what to pack. I showered then I went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY...

Boogie's POV

I went to Sean. I didn't want to be the most horrible person ever and say we are over in front of the whole school. "Sean I love you but I think we should stay better as friends," I quietly told him.

"Um yeah I agree.." He answered back. It was awkward. I quickly hugged him and told him that I would see him at the sleepover tonight.

Ken's POV

I picked out what to wear for school.

"HI BABE !" Someone screamed. I looked around to see Will and Josh laughing their head off. "What the hell was that ?" " That was Ariana trying to ask Gabe on a date," Josh said. I chuckled.

We were hanging out until I saw Boogie. She is so pretty. She wore a gray shirt with black skinny jeans. "Hi Kenny," she said. She caught me staring.

I blushed. "Hi Boogie," She asked "I was wondering if you wanted to share the room with Will, Tati, Gabe and Kaycee since the hotel rooms hold six people?" "Yeah sure," I replied. What about Sean? "Oh he's sharing with Bailey, Josh, Sheaden, Tahani and Taylor. "Also see you tonight at the sleepover!" I added. She waved bye.

SKIP SCHOOL LESSONS

Tati's POV

Boogie, Sean, Kaycee, Will and Kenneth arrived first. Then Gabe, Josh and Bailey arrived. We set up the beds. The boys slept in the living room and the girls slept in my room. We ordered pizza and played truth or dare.

Kenneth gets to dare Boogie. "I dare you to go outside and sing Hotline Bling as loud as you can until someone hears you. "WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" She literally attacked Ken. "You have to do it. OR ARE U TOO CHICKEN CLUCK CLUK" He said.

I get her. It was 2:00am and no one wanted a drake wake up call. Boogie glared. "Yes Yes." Ken said. "Fine only because I'm tired." "NO ITS BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!" Ken screamed back. I said to Kaycee. " cmon I need to film this."

I heard horrible singing. "YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE LATE NIGHT WHEN YOU NEED MY LOVE!" I went outside and saw Boogie and Ken trying to calm down a angry neighbor.

We all went in and Ken laughed. "I hate you" Boogie grumbled. "I LOVE YOU TOO !" Ken answered sarcastically. Everyone was tired and we sleepwalked to bed.