Cross over.01 Chap. 01

Hi guys well this is my first story so I hope you'll like it... And I'm still learning how to use this... Soooo... Please read and enjoy! ><

Ran Mori X Fujisaki yuseke
Detective Conan X SKET dance

Fujisaki's POV

I was on my way to school, I sighed as I heard the word school 'kaa~ I feel like I don't wanna go' I yawned because I feel like bored. When I always go to school I always pass by this old park even though it's old u can see that theres still grass green and beautiful scenery. And when I pass by here every morning I always saw her... A girl staring at a tree, beside the tree is a bench she always sits there and staring at the tree beside it. ' I wonder what she's thinking'

.... .... At school .... ....

"Bossun..." a girl with a blonde hair called me. I was just sitting here at my chair thinking some things and stuffs and I just give her a 'what's look. As you can see the girl with a blonde hair is one of my companion, no, also a friend of mine her name is Himeko she was once a delinquent students call her 'Onihime' (demon princess) using her hockey stick as a weapon she can even beat up a whole gang by herself she's the strongest person I know and that's why I need her strength for the club. Oh I forgot I have this club I made its called SKET club, it's a club I made to help students and teachers in need (SKET means: Support,Kindness,Encouragement,and Troubleshoot) and  Himeko is one of my member. Next is switch, he's the otaku guy in out club we never heard him talk but he talk through his computer he's not just a otaku but also a computer expert and inventing stuffs whatever... He's wearing an eyeglass and a sling for that connects to his computer so he can bring with him and talk through it easily. And one of some awesome things about switch is he has all the data of the students around the school, it's creepy but cool! Oh! And switch is just his nickname his real name is Usui. And last but not the least is your one and only leader of the club Fujisaki Yusuke wahahaha!!! I'm so proud of my~ "ouch! "
..... ...... ...... .....

Himeko's POV

I saw him dazing again in the middle of the class, and I called him "Bossun... " we call him Bossun cause he is the leader of our group he's wearing this red cap I gave him and a goggles. He's only putting that goggles on when he is on super concentration mode like some cases that is hard to solve or something, he uses that goggles to solve it. When I called out for in whispering tone he just give me a 'what' look and a vein popped out in my head and I got pissed and hit him so he would come to his senses 'sigh'bossun is so careless what if Mr. Chu caught him, he would be punished. "ouch!" And I just facepalm myself after he came back to his senses. "Bossun..! Stop dazing in the middle of Mr. Chu's class if he caught you he will punish you" I whispered to him. " Sorry I was just thinking some things and stuffs hehe.. "  he whispered back. I was just sitting at the back of Bossun so I could just whisper at him, it's our sitting arrangement. After that I felt nervous and I directly sit up straight and Bossun is still facing me and I gave him the 'bossun!! Mr. Chu is looking' look.when he looked infront a chalk was heading straight at him and hit directly in his head causing him to fall out of chair. 'that must've been hurt so much' I just facepalmed while my classmates are laughing at him. 'sigh'

...... ..... ..... Bell rings.....  ......

Third person POV

It's already time for class to end and tume for them to go home, but go those with clubs they have to attend so the three of them Bossun,himeko and switch do their usual thing everyday when they get inside their club Himeko is pouring a tea on switch and Bossun's cup and she also prepares the snack while switch is just at he computer doing he's own 'thingy' and Bossun just reading his manga books (comic book) their just waiting a request to come to them and thats what they always do. But when a request comes they never fail to solve it, and the day ends no request came so they just all went home...

That was just my entrance I know it's boring but for those who read it until the end thank you thank you so much!! ><
Please vote or comment if u would like... Haha! I'm so happy! And I just rewrite this again cause wattpad deleted the last one I made...