Chapter 1:My life is a living he'll

Here it is mate so hope you bloody hell like it or fucking not!leave a bloody comment if it's horrible!

Narrator

It's been 2 whole weeks since 2D and Murdoc was left alone in there house since noodle and Russel decided to go on a vacation without them and they didn't know 2D's life is now a living hell.

2D (POV)

'I was shocked when they say to me that they're going for vacation for 3 MONTHS!!'my eyes where wide and I freeze and they shake me to bring me back to normal "hey its going to be okay will bring you some merchandise when we get back".noodle said.

I looked at them as they were going to our limo car and they drive to thr airport and leaving me with a sleeping Murdoc or should I say 'sleeping monster'.I sighed and get back inside."I should eat before he wake up".I walked to the kitchen and cook some food.

I was almost finish until i heared a familiar angry and husky voice in the same time "hey! there you Cunt, what the bloody hell you making? make sure you get my food done before I bit you up!".I shiver in fear and 'yes I always get bit up by him that I have scar and cuts from'.

When I was cooking our food. And when i was done . I put the food on his plate and put mine in one as well .I sit down in front of him us we started eating our food.

"Noodle and Russel not here?"he asked and I just nodded and seeing his grin smirk making me shiver in fear up to my spine.

Murdoc (POV)

I heard them talk downstairs that noodle and Russel going for a vacation for 3 mouths!.' I'm glad noodle and Russel going on a vacation .now i can make his life a living hell more'.

I chuckle on my thought while I'm finished eating and walk out of the kitchen to my room and sleep.

End of chapter 1~

Hey I just make it short ill make the second one a little bit longer this time.