Chapter 1.

Lyric ~

I'm the baddest bitch out Harlem and nobody can tell me wrong. I'm 5'3 with natural all black hair that stops at my shoulders , but I prefer wearing weave at times. I likes to switch it up, I have dark brown eyes, a honey complexion, Lil titties but with a big ass and a itty bitty waist. Full beautiful lips, high cheek bones, arch eyebrows and long eyelashes.

I'm a breath of fresh air, but don't get me wrong I ain't just no pretty bitch, I gets down to business.

I one of the biggest names known out Harlem, Brooklyn,Queens, and the Bronx. I'm a natural hustler learning from my father when I was 16 I started getting into selling dope , and when he passed away I begin trafficking the baddest chicks in New York.

It wasn't just nk type of regular trafficking, putting girls on the corner and shit. I had sex parties at the most expensive hotels, and wealthy ballers came as my girls pleased them , they paid them handsomely.

"Lee, you have a visitor." Said Ace one of my security guards.

I sat in my office looking over some important papers when he interrupted.

"Who the fuck is it?" I asked him with a slight attitude.

He stepped to the side and exposed the stranger, which no longer was. There stood crack head mama.

I rolled my eyes seeing the sight of her.

"Can we please talk?" She asked.

This women was on drugs ever since my Daddy died, he used to have my mom looking like one of the baddest but she fucked that all up and let herself go after he passed.

I waved my hand towards Ace and continuing rummage thru my papers. He closed the door behind my mother and she sat down.

"What is it that you want?" I asked without giving her eye contact.

"You can look at me when you talking to me."

I looked at her side ways giving her an in tense stare.

"I need some money. I'm in trouble." She says looking down at her hands.

I smirked. "So you think you can just run to me when you in trouble and give my money you have debt with?"

"As my daughter you should look out for yo mother."

"That's all I ever fucking do! Put you in a expensive suite , buy you clothes, shoes , every fucking thing and you give it all up for some fucking DRUGS!"

"stop raising yo voice at me! You think I wanted it to be like this?!" She said standing up balling her fist.

"Bitch don't even try it I will murk yo ass!" I sternly said looking at her fist.

She put her hand up in surrender, then down on her hips. "So are you going to give it to me or nah?"

I started to chuckle , what a pathetic mother I have. Sitting here begging her daughter for money cus she ain't got her own. I looked my mother in face, she was a beautiful brown skin women, with a body that can kill and hazel brown eyes that can suck yo soul in.

"Here ma, but let me tell you this one time, I'm not gonna keep giving you money. You either get yo shit together or you in yo own. Love ya ta death but you fucking yoself up." I said handing her a stack.

She smiled and nodded. "Love you too." She said scratching her neck and leaving out.

Crack head Bitch, I thought shaking my head continuing back to what I was doing.

Excuse Mistakes !