Prologue- OC Introduction

Name:
Hizawa Sinon [[ RN: Hizuri Shion ]]
Age:
21
Date of Birth:
February 11
Gender:
Male
Personality:
Sinon-
Externally, he is cold and emotionless. His fans adore his seemingly cold gaze filled up with warmth when a fan says I Love You. He never tolerates unnecessary noises like screeching or squealing. His fanbase is considered the most orderly in the whole world. Sinon also dislikes seeing somebody get hurt, which are most likely caused by pushing or fights. He is most likely asleep when he is not on camera or in a concert.
Shion-
A cheeky and childish man but looks mature but innocent. He often does things purposely to annoy others. Shion is never seen without any gadget in his hands, if not seen they are most likely in his pockets or bag. Other than reading and doing stuff is his gadgets, he is often sleeping or doing artsy things. He is quite sadistic and you better run if he gets angry.
Looks:

Sinon has long, usually purple, hair that can be seen in many different hairstyle like braids, ponytails, curled, etc. His eyes are unknown, since he uses contact lenses most of the time. He uses contact lenses, most of the time.

Shion has long blonde hair that reaches his hips and is usually in a ponytail. He has bright eyes and long eyelashes. They sometimes turn in the sun. Shion is practically the perfect picture of innocence.
Clothing:
Sinon-
His tops show off his shoulders most of the time unless he is wearing a coat or jacket. They reveal as much skin as possible, although they reach past his waistline, most of the time. He is also seen wearing boots that are most likely heeled. Most of Sinon's clothing comes from the women's section.
Shion-
Like Sinon, most of his clothing comes from the women's section. He has a more covered style, often wearing thin cardigans in summer or longsleeves. Although, his pants will most likely be ripped. Most of his shoes are Doc Martens in different colors.
Weapon(s):
Sinon- His fans and voice
Shion- Mischief and blackmail
Likes:
CATS, music, technology, knowledge, sleeping and art
Dislikes:
INSULTS, ducks, Sho (Only at the start of the story), crying, fussing and unnecessary noises
Backstory:
Read the story to find out~
Extra-
1. Voice- scroll up.
2. He can play piano and guitar.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recommend reading in Quotev, if you want to see the pictures and stuff.  It's free and I'll post the link in the summary/description box.