Deleted Scenes; She Didn't know

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

THIS IS FAN-MADE, NOT CANNON AND CERTAIN PARTS HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IN THE REAL CARTOON!!!!

Inspired to be made from episode 13 from Star Vs The Forces Of Evil.

Marco's Pov...

As I struggle trying to escape this pathetic excuse as an chair, I notice the crocodile freak slid something that seemed to be a plate near the remote controller. You know what, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna piss him off as much as I can.

Faking a sound of defeat, I joked "well, looks like I had all the fun I had in here", then giving him a sarcastic glare. "Oh wait", kicking my feet up onto my newest footstool and swirling it around once, I added on "now, I'm done". Uhhhguh, when will this lawyer-wannabe let me go, I swear I even grunted in real life; oh and I won't forget to mention his stupid questioning gaze. "Okay you got me, now what do you want with me", in all honesty, I really wanted to know, this is making me so uncomfortable that I actually used the thing to scratch an itch on my arm.

"What", he said in a coolly tone, fan-fucking-tasic, he can talk and at least it's not displeasing and actually sounds hot, like the villains in the movies I've watched, but to my distaste he was interrupted by a shit-eating bug saying something I didn't even bother to listen to. Not really a surprise, but he seemed to rock his chair a bit to make the pesky thing go away, even adding in "uh, do you mind" and casually walking up to something that held a mirror upon it.

He swiftly placed his jacket upon the, I'm assuming armory, but I should set him straight first. "Look, if you're after the wand, it's harder to get than you think" I began, then continuing on "lot's of people have tried".

Out of no where, he gets a plate of food and calmly told me "eat something, could be you last meal" and places it on my foot stool, that jerk, he is fully aware I can't move my arms.

Giving him a smirk and confident tone, I replied "actually I'm totally full, but if you're hungry, I'm a great cook" which is true because Star has said so herself, but then again... anyway "so why don't you let me out of this chair and I'll give you a taste" and ending my sentence with a hostile glare.

Surprisingly he said "okay" and flicked a switch on his remote. The moment I had freedom, I dashed towards him or whatever he is and threw a punch to his face, but regrettably , I hit a god damn wall and turns out he was behind me the whole time. "Owwuh, there's two of you?!", I choked, but in return he pushed me back to the stupid chair and twirled me around, but to make myself even more pathetic, he tripped me into the pathetic chair. To be fully honest though, the way how he walked out; was fine looking as Stars ex boyfriend, Tom, well before he tried to kill me.

"You should really eat", he blatantly said while pushing my stool to me with the sandwich.

"I don't want your stinking sandwich!" and I slapped that thing as if I were still in that princess dress. "OHH OH HUH!", I yelped... HEY, if you hit something really hard and have it stuck to you, you'd be pretty shocked too.

"You're a disappointment", he said to me, but there's no way I'm letting him get the last word.

"Well yeah, you're boring and you dress like a lawyer", these were all true, unlike his snide remark and hey I might as well bring someone else into this game "at least that idiot dressed for a good time", then first thing the idiot does, is punch the protective wall; "I feel your pain", I comforted.

"Everyone, leave me and the boy, alone", with him emphasizing the word alone and I turned back around to find him with a grin, or should I say smirk that fitted to what he's said to me so far. Something about his smile tell me there's gonna be trouble and the fact that we're alone makes it even worse. "Look, we don't really know each other well, and to be quite frank we don't even know each other at all".

"Then why bother trying to take me" and he simply stopped smiling.

"Well, for two reasons" he said chillingly, but back came that smile, oh no, no no no no, this is bad. "Would you like to know", he silently said.

By now the whole room was quiet, even if the monsters were still in the castle somewhere, I couldn't hear them one tiny bit. The suspense he was obviously creating was starting to break on me, plus if he was willing to tell me his plan, just like this well, I just can't pass up an opportunity like this, so of course I answered back saying "what?".

He started to slowly take a step towards me, making me anticipate his every movement, all the while he sweetly speaks "one, you were bait", and ending that with a short gaped laugh.

Still taking his time slowly walking to me, he abruptly stops when he is right in front of me. "W-what is the second one", I managed to stutter out.

Grabbing my chin and lifting it slightly up, he beckoned "the other, well to entertain me of course.". My eyes widen at the thought of what type of entertainment he meant, I was so scared at that moment. It felt like no one would save me; would Star even be able to defeat this guy? His voice broke me out of my trance when he continued on "but, you've seemed to change my mind".

I began to get suspicious and I questioned him with "what do you mean I've changed your mind, I didn't really do much".

"Oh, but yes you did, and you seem to", he paused at first, then followed saying "you seemed to interest me".

"like how" I said with a sarcastic eye roll.

"The details aren't important, what is important is that you should be on my side".

"Wait, what are you saying" I stupidly asked.

"Join me and together we could-

"Shut up!", I yelled and baring my teeth to him.

"What did you just say", he now questions me.

"You heard me, shut UP",  I repeated. "Do you really think I'd leave Star for a scum bag like you?", I continued, "We're the good guys, you guys are bad, bad to the bone and you'd expect me to just jump to your side just because of a sandwich and idle chit-chat?" I scoffed, "Well, you expected wrong".

"What if I said you were the bad guys to us", he simply stated.

"Well, I..." pausing to think for a moment, it did make a little sense. Star's family history didn't help any either because the fighting was unfair; they were ten times bigger and, the monster didn't even have any weapons to protect themselves as if they were trying to greet them...

"I can see you're thinking about it, well to let you know we have feelings too and just to add, my offer is still and always will be up", and with a signal of his wrist and hand, monster came rushing in with the door slamming shut.

Man, I'm kinda unsure about Star now...

No, Star's my best friend, she wouldn't do that to me or anybody else, unless...

She didn't know.