Meet Me

Let me introduce you to myself, Lisa Simpson. I am just an average girl that works as a secretary for a huge company. Down in the depths outgrew by all the prettier girls that wont stop going on  about our boss, OH YEAH our boss is considered the ultimate being! However i always noticed a glisten in my bosses eye that stood out from  his beautiful smile and lush beard ,that sent every girl to their knees, and it felt like he directed at me... AT ME! However what can i say, i wouldn't  even be able to live in his shadow. His yellow skin is all that i need in Springfield. His grin and that teeth glistening makes me grit my teeth and wish and drift of to a better world. I was drifting far to land of dreams, then the violent vibrations  struck me to a stun and made me jump. It... was...Bart that yellowed skin git! I really want to kill him right now he is the satin of my joy! Every single time, he seriously has a problem! When i see him he better hid.... and then the boss walked by.... all of the attention in the world was focused at him, he clenched his fists and grinned at me. It was like a pulse of energy that made me tingle, it was the best feeling i felt like i was in heaven! 

Everyone stared at me... they must have realised, my jaw still not closed, it shut in an instant when the vile looks were directed at me. The pure hatred from all of the freaks felt satisfying ,all of their yellow and round faces looked like the trophies of a great battle that i mastered.

Then all of a sudden the comm speaker boomed to catch all of the attention... it called out my name and announced urgently that i had to go to the bosses room. I stood and towered over all of the little yellow minions that couldn't believe what just happened i couldn't either! Especially that NO ONE entered bosses room, only he went in and only he came out, it was like a fortified room of fantasies that everyone wished to enter! I walked with the sassiest of my abilities and rubbed it in everyone's faces as much as i could. I approached the huge glass panel door, Knocked 

"Enter please."The handsome man answered,

I took the deepest breath of my life and entered...