Prolouge

Michael

I remember that day very well, looking back on it.

It was the summer of my nineteenth year.

Luke, Calum, Ashton, one of our crew members who happened to be just a year younger than Luke - Jesse, and me were out playing football- or soccer, how the Americans say it, before our concert.
Jesse's girlfriend, Brookelyn, had flown up to our gig to see him for the month.

And I must admit, she was gorgeous.

She had light brown, almost dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, a pale complexion, with a height of about 5'9 or so, I'd say, and a very thin, almost lanky figure. She had the body of a fetus Luke Hemmimgs. (With boobs and a nice ass of course(;)

Brookelyn brought us out some ham sandwiches and told us to eat up, as the concert would be in only two hours. As if she were Liz, we obeyed her.

We ate then played until we were told it was time to go backstage.

Right when we were picking someone to come on stage and play my guitar ( as we did at every concert) and Cal and Luke were doing Cartwheels entertaining the audience, I saw Brookelyn, or Brooke as she told us to call her earlier, motioning for me to come back stage to her. Before I realized I was walking, I was already beside her.

"Mikey would you do me the biggest favor in the whole wide world" she pleaded with a sparkle in her eye.

"What is it Miss Brookie?" I asked with a teasing smile on my face.

"Well, uhm, you uh, you see that girl in the fifth row, beside the jumpy thirteen year old, that looks just so thrilled, note the sarcasm." She blurted

"Yeah.." I said as I saw the girl. Damn, she was hot as fu-

"Michael, are you even paying attention to me?" Brookelyn said as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I shook me head, and she rolled her eyes in a playful manner.

"Well that's my older cousin and my younger sister. And you see I kinda promised Kel, my cousin which is the older one that looks super bored, that if she came to watch Lauren, my sister, which is the super excited thirteen year old, that she would have fun. Well you see she is like in love with making music, and she actually doesn't suck, so it would mean the- "

"Yes" I said as I Brooke off with a smile. Knowing what she was going to ask.

"Oh my god thank you so god damn much Michael, it really means the world to me" She replied as she hugged me.

I smiled as I hugged her back and turned around just in time to see Jesse glaring at me.

"Okay who is going to come up here and show the world how to rock out" I shouted through my mic.

Thousands of girls were screaming, but not the hot girl in the fifth row.

She was simply wiping off her blink 182 t-shirt.

"How about you miss?" I asked and pointed to her.

The young girl as I know to be Lauren tapped the girl excitedly. The mystery girl looked up with wide eyes and pointed at herself. When I nodded my head she rolled her eyes and got up from her seat, pushing away the security guards and walking up stage.

She came up to me and I hugged her. She hugged back and said something along the lines of "god fucking dammit Brookelyn, I'm gonna kill that little skanky ass bitch."

"Whoa the princess has got a mouth on her" Calum joked as he walked over.

"You don't look to happy seeing me here princess" Luke said as he smirked.

"God damn, what's up with yall calling me princess" she said as she once again, as you guessed it, rolled her eyes.

"Aww is that a southern accent I hear, sugar pie?" Calum coo'd as he tried to mimic her slight drawl, but failed miserably.

"I swear to god I don't even know you but if you insult me one more time I will chop-"

She was interrupted by Ashton yelling "Is the campfire done yet?"

I was kinda mad at him for interrupting, it was amusing.

Luke nodded as he pulled his mic over and I took off my guitar and placed it on her.

"So princess- what's your name?" He said with a smirk slightly evident on his face.

"Kelle- Kel, my name is just Kel" she said, smiling for the first time.

"Well, just Kel, have you ever played guitar before?" I asked , smiling at her.

"Well, just Michael, I have once or twice" she said as she shrugged and smiled.

"Okay play me something"

I didn't expect her to be this good honestly. When she started out "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana we were all quite surprised and the other boys joined in.

When the song was over she hugged all of us, and we invited her and Lauren backstage after the show.

When the show was over, we walked on the dressing room to see Jesse, Brooke, Kel, and Lauren talking.

Lauren froze and stared at us wide eyed  as we all gave her a massive group hug.

"Holy shit, h-holy shit" she mumbled.
"LAUREN KELLY SCHMIDT" Kel and Brooke yelled at her. Which followed by a slight sorry from Lauren.

We all talked for a while about random things until Luke asked made a remark about Lauren being "more stunned than a mouse squirted with ketchup"

We all looked at him, making sure he wasn't wasted, when in fact- he hadn't even had one drink yet.

"I would say something very mean to you but Brooke and Kel would probably slap me. And I would feel bad for insulting the hottest male on the planet. So I think I'm just going to glare at you.." Lauren said awkwardly, and surprisingly- calm.

"Oh my god I thought she was gonna slit your throat" Brooke laughed.

God, she was adorable. I looked ore closely at her to realize she was on Jesses lap and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

I then realized:
I was in love with Jesse's Girl.

A/N

Thanks for reading((:

Lots of love,
Jai x