The Lucky One Part 1

Y/n: Your name
Y/f/n: Your friend's name
Y/c/h: Your color hair

I got out of my car and saw my friend standing in our meet up tree. We both gave each other big smiles and ran to each other following by a hug.
"Guess what day it is?!", y/f/n said
"The one direction concert!!" I screamed
"I still can't believe we won front row tickets!!", y/f/n said excitedly
"And VIP!" I said
After senior graduation practice passed, it was time for break/lunch. I walked the schools hallways turning corners every 20 steps, right, left, left, right, until I got to room 35 to wait for y/f/n. And there he was, the dream guy every girl wants.
"Sup y/n" he said with his crooked smile that killed me slowly on the inside
"H-hi" I said nervously
"It's been a while since we've talked, I missed it a lot"he said
I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Does he really missed talking to me?! I thought
"Oh really"I said trying to act cool
Which didn't really worked cuz I was just making a complete fool out of myself. After what seemed like hours of extreme awkwardness y/f/n was finally out the class.
"Well I guess I'll see you later Kenneth bye" I said while slowly walking away
"Bye y/n" he said with a huge smile showing his adorable dimple in his left cheek.
                               . . .
School was over and we headed to my place to get ready for the concert. I wore a black leather jacket with a white shirt and black ripped pants with some leather black heel boots. My long y/c/h hair was put into a messy bun. I added some Better Than Sex mascara with a cat eye and my Lolita lips stick. We headed to the arena and lined up with the rest of the VIP group of girls. After an hour of 5 seconds of summer on stage, it was finally time for the boys to come out. The loud screams of teenage girls only increased my excitement a lot more. The thought of just knowing that I was about to see the one and only beautiful curly haired, 4 nippled, Harry Styles only heated me up completely. Then the time has come. The count down started, the girls desperate screams were wild and so was I. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 , 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... And there the doors opened, the crowd got loud and wild. The boys came out singing clouds to start the show. The British boy with the long curly gorgeous brown hair was standing right before me. I couldn't believe my eyes, the one and only Harry styles was IN FRONT OF ME!! As the show continued there was a lot of eye contact with Harry and me, maybe even flirting. His green eyes seemed to go right through my soul. As they sang there last song after a while of preforming, the workers started gathering the VIP members which included my friend an I. A young man leaded the way for all the females. He took us to the place we were going to meet them, it was a really big place. Unfortunately we were almost at the end of the line, so it was going to take a while. After what about 2 hours passed there was only 2 more girls in front of us. My heart started beating uncontrollably, I even thought I was gonna get a hear attack. My eyes were glued on one of the boys, and that was Harry... Harry Styles. Harry's eyes immediately met mine. I nervously looked away, I felt my cheeks heat up. My heart was literary almost bounding out of my chest. I dared to look back at him seconds later, and caught Harry's eyes still looking at me. We made what seemed like minutes of eye contact which was only about a couple seconds before he gave me a cheeky smile. I body completely froze, I was hoping that a strong nice smile would form in my face but with all the nervousness and exitement the only thing that was able to form in my face was a weak, awkward weird smile. Then the next group of girls that came together all went to them. This one girl with a very slutty outfit came up to Harry with a hug, as he hugged her he looked at me again. It seemed like the dark sexy side of Harry. I could see his eyes roaming up and down my body. I felt so intimidated by his strong stare. Once the girls left it was our turn now.
"Are you ready?!" Y/f/n said grabbing me by the arm while squeezing it slightly. She walked in front of me and went in between Niall and Liam and I went in between Harry and Louis. Louis arm was around my neck. Later when we were settling in for the picture I felt Harry's hand roam down my back making my spine shiver a bit. For a second I thought he was going to stop in the middle, but no, his hand continued down. I turn my head a little to him seeing his cheeky smirk form the corner of my eye. He then stopped a little bit down my bum. Everything happened in a couple of seconds. We all stared at the camera and smiled. I turned to Louis and gave him a hug.
"Bye Louis" I said
"Bye luv" he responded
I turned and looked at Harry, my face heated up for no reason, there was a that stupid cheeky smile forming ones again in his face. Fuck!! he's killing slowly, why! Is he so god damn perfect!! I though to myself.
"B-bye Harry" almost spitting out the words
"Bye love" he responded while we hugged
He whispered something to my ear
"Hope your ready luv" he said while we broke the hug
My eyes widened with surprise, I wasn't sure what he meant, but I was pretty confused. I just gave him a smile and went to hug the rest of the boys. After, we walked very very slowly to the exit. I looked back to see the boys for the last time before I left, but then saw Harry whispering something to his body guard while looking at me and pointing at me. I was confused, did I do something wrong? Why are they looking at me? Why are they point at me? My head was filled with so many questions that I had to stop walking for a minute to relax.
. . .
We headed down to someplace so grab our pictures. There was another long line of girls still ahead of us. After about 15 minutes later one directions security came to the line. He seemed to be looking for someone in the line of girls. We made eye contact with each other, he walked towards me
"Um excuse me Harry sent you this piece of paper m'am" the security said handing me the piece of paper
I looked at him confused and took the piece of paper form his hand. I guess some one the girls the were around me heard an started freaking out and whispering about what happened.
"Omg Harry sent you this wtf!!" Y/f/n said covering her mouth
"Keep it quite y/f/n!, I don't want the girls to hear" I said giving her a "keep quite" look
I opened the the piece of paper and read
"Meet my guard by the restroom at 12:00am luv"
"Why on earth would he want you to meet his guard by the fuckin bathrooms?!"y/f/n said looking confused as fuck
"Um I don't know but I guess I'll find out in a couple minutes" I said looking nervous
After we have gotten the pictures we walked up to the bathrooms and saw one directions body guard standing there. I walked up to him with y/f/n, he suddenly hold his hand to y/f/n to stop
"Sorry ma'am but Harry said he doesn't want anyone with her" the bodyguard said
Y/f/n turned her head to me
"So want me wait for you at the car?" She said
"Um yea, I don't think I'll take long" I said
"Well alright, tell me what happened after" she said with a smirk
"Of course bye"I said as the bodyguard lead the way to what I though was taking me back to were I met them. I didn't say a word on the way. He took me to a hallway where the boys individuals rooms were.
"Ok just go up to Harry's room" the body guard said pointing to the room
"U-uh ok um t-thank you" I stuttered
I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs, and felt my heart almost beating out of my chest. I walked slowly to Harry's room, my legs shaking barely letting me walk. I stood in front of Harry's door and raised my hand and made a fist to knock at his door. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply before I knocked. When I felt I was ready, I knocked the door. Moments later the door nob was turning and the door opened slowly revealing Harry.
To be continued...

If you would like to know what happens next, let me know by giving it at least 3 votes. Follow if you haven't to read more imagines. Hope you enjoyed it, love you babes!!:)