He's Back

It was just me and Haise cuddling on the couch together on a normal day just as any other.

"Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, I love you" Haise said whispering in my ear while stroking my (H/L) (H/C) hair, hearing the sudden words I slowly turn around to face him looking into his beautiful grey eyes that reminded me of a certain someone.

"I love you too Haise" then I slowly leaned forward allowing my lips to meet his soft ones, snuggling myself even closer to him if that was even possible. Haise and I are really close, we are always there for each other in times of crisis and difficult problems, we met 5 years after the love of my life named Kaneki Ken went missing, I was in the horrible stage of depression and I spent 24/7 locked in my own house crying like there was no tomorrow but I soon came to the fact that he would never come back. Later I soon met Haise (because you were starving to death and needed to go buy food one day) who reminded me a lot of Kaneki, causing me to become a crying mess. Haise took notice of it and thinking that it was his fault, being as kind as he is, he took me to a small café called :re, every since then, Haise and I have gotten to know each other better than before, he told me that he even worked was a member of
the CCG as a ghoul investigator, which I found pretty awesome.
Later he asked me out with one of his amazing corny puns that I couldn't say no to, bringing the best relationship ever, but not better than me and Kaneki's relationship.

"(Y/n)?"

I hummed silently as if trying to say "yes?"

"Didn't you say that you've had another boyfriend before me?"

I didn't quite understand why he would bring up a subject like that out of the blue but, heck who knows, maybe he was just curious.
"Yes, I have, why do you ask?" I said looking him in the eye once again while slowly sitting up.
"Well, I'm just being curious-

Boom, didn't author-san tell ya? ƪ(•̃͡ε•̃͡)

But you said that I reminded you of him when we first met, and it's been bugging me a little, but how do I remind you of him?"

"Well, you look just like him"

"Really?"

"Yeah" then I suddenly remembered that I had a picture of Kaneki in my phone, so I took it out of my pocket while noticing that Haise was watching my every move, I went to my gallery and started scrolling down through the pictures looking for the one of Kaneki.

I found one and it was when Kaneki and I went on a date, looking at it made me sad and I started to miss him I noticed a small tear made its way down my face and I quickly wiped it off.
"See, look" then I showed Haise the picture and he slowly took the phone out of my hand looking at the picture of him.
He passed me my phone back still keeping his eyes on the picture.

"I have to go to the bathroom" he said to me while pressing his hand on his head.

"Oh, okay," I replied to him while he rushed to the bathroom, I thought something was wrong but I stayed put anyway.
Then I heard something hit a door, thinking it was Haise in the bathroom, I then hear him yell a scream of pain and agony which caused me to panic and I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I turned the knob to the door realizing that the door is locked.

"HAISE! OPEN THE DOOR!"

I heard something fall on the floor, thinking it was Haise because it sounded pretty heavy, I started banging on the door but it still wouldn't open so I did what I had to do and the side of my body collide with the door hard and the impact cause the door to burst open.

What I found inside nearly gave me a heart attack....

I was so in shock....

Laying on that floor was not the Sasaki Haise that I knew...

But it was-

"K-Kaneki?!"

............................................... ...............................................

How was it my dear readers?
Sorry if it sucked, this is the first story I ever wrote on wattpad....... ƪ(•̃͡ε•̃͡)∫ I'm so nervous..... chow chow then chibi Kaneki's (U・ω・)
...............................................
...............................................