I-I LOVE U!!!

BEN'S POV

I walking around the mansion when i seen my all time crush and the creepypasta with the most fangirls Jeff the killer! I blushed as soon as we walked passed each except for walking by he pushed me against the wall! "JEFF MAN WHAT TH-" I tried to say but was caught off by his lip crashing into mine i blushed madly and slowly kissed back soon i feel his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance i playfully declined "open" Jeff mumbled against my lips."make me" i mumbled back and he (im so sorry for this coming up) put his down my pants and rubbed me through my boxers. I moaned and Jeff took that time to stick his tongue in my mouth and french kissed me. I enjoyed our little make-out session till."GET A ROOM" Masky yelled. so Jeff picked me up and carried me to his room and shut and locked his door"ben i love u a lot and i want to show my love physically" he said to me while laying me on his bed and crawling on top of me at that moment i understood what he meant by physically. I kinda wanted this for awhile soon Jeff was kissing down my neck and i was a moaning mess when he stared to rub me though my pants while sucking and biting my sweet spot."God Ben i cant take it anymore i need to be in u like NOW" he said while striping both of us and to be honest i needed him to soon we was both naked he looked me in the eyes and I looked back" Jeff plz be gentle" i said with lust filled eyes."i will Ben" Jeff said with lust filled eyes as well and with that he flipped me on my stomach and thrust in slowly i moaned and groaned and cried in pain Jeff kissed my neck trying to get me to forget about the pain but i couldn't it hurt so bad! After a couple minutes of the pain the pain i once felt turned into pleasure which felt so good"Jeff move plz" i moaned and he did as i ask he thrusted slowly and softly and moaned and so did he" faster Jeff plz!" i moaned wanting more so he went super fast and hard and deep "JEFF AHH FUCKK!" I basically screamed.

In

Out

In

Out

Jeff continue these movements and boy did it feel good i wanted this to last forever but soon i felt a knot in my stomach. I thought i'm close to my end."BEN I'M SO CLOSE AGHH" Jeff screamed/ moaned."AHH ME TOO" I moaned/screamed and cumed. soon after a couple more thrust Jeff cumed as well and pulled out and laid next to me and cuddled me as i pulled the covers over us and cuddled him back and we both fell asleep.

ok so that was requested by belieberforever1232 so yeah go follow her and this was my first yaoi so vote like and coment and tell me any request ok or if ur ever bored just text me and we can chat till then see ya!!! :)