Chapter 1

Nicole's pov:

I have bad luck. Every person I love, dies. My mother just recently died and she was my best friend. My mother wasn't the only one who died in my life...my sister also did too. But that was 9 years ago. Now it's just me, my dad, my older brother, my younger sister and my younger brother. I hope I don't lose them either. I was just in my room catching up with Twitter on my phone as my older brother, Noah enters my room.

"Get out!" I yell standing up.

"Don't tell me what to do! I just need your laptop" Noah says. Noah and I always fight over stupid things so this isn't the worst of them.

"no use yours" I scream as I try and push him out.

"Just give me yours you bitch" Noah says.

"No I refuse" I yell as I take my laptop. He tries taking it from me.

"YOUR GOING TO BREAK IT" I yell as my laptop goes flying in the air. It then broke.

"Fuck you!" I scream.

"Daddy, Nicole just said a bad word!" My 9 year old sister Charlie says.

"Nicole and Noah get over here NOW" my father says as we go to our father.

"How many times am I going to have to tell you that there is an 11 and 9 year old children's in this house. DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE" my father says raising his tone.

"Sorry" Noah and I mumble.

"I have had enough with both of you. Fighting all the time! Learn to love each other. You guys are going to the mall together and you are staying there together until you get along like brothers and sisters are suppose to. Noah, your suppose to look out for Nicole and your doing the worst job ever. Nicole, stop being a brat to your brother" my father says. Noah and I groan.

"Limo is outside go now and your security guards are going to keep an eye so you guys won't get out until you get along" my father says. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I'm mad rich. I'm just so pissed I have to be with Noah. We enter the limo and we started talking bad to each other.

"Dick"
"Bitch"
"Asshole"
"Slut"
"Cunt"
"Whore"

Those were all what the drivers heard. We finally get to the mall. I whisper in Noah's ear.

"Can we pretend to get along so we don't have to be together" I say.

"No. We have to learn to get along. We need to make our mother proud" Noah says. He's right. Mom I will make you proud. Noah and I were actually having great conversations, until of course I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I say as I look at who I bumped at. Wow he was handsome.

"It's okay" he says giving an assuring smile. We were probably staring at each other for a minute.

"She's not interested, Nicole let's go" Noah says.

"Noah shut up" I say.

"I'm Ethan" ethan says.

"I'm Nicole, let's exchange numbers" I say as we exchange numbers.

"NICOLE! DAD TOLD ME I HAVE TO WATCH YOU AND YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD" Noah screams.

"Sorry about my annoying brother. I'll see you around?" I say as we say bye and walk to do our thing.

"I don't trust him with you" Noah groans.

"Noah stop! I know you don't care" I say.

"I actually do. Remember Nate? Yeah i don't want bad things to happen to you again, okay? So please don't." Noah says as I remember the horror event that gave me PTSD. But I recovered but that day still haunts me.