Chapter 1

Jessica's pov
Finally after almost 7 hours in the car we arrived to our new home in Compton California. Here my stepfather and I are starting a new life. I get out of our car and admire the beauty of my new home.  It was a light brown color with white window sills. On both of the top floor Windows there were two balconies. The door was double sided and wide. It was a red color. I loved our new house. I took a look around to the other houses and they all looked similar but something caught my eye. It was in my neighbors house. There was a guy, he was staring at me and let me tell you one thing he was really cute. He noticed I was staring back and smile widely and left the window. Oh but that smile made me melt. "Hurry up bitch," my stepfather said harshly as he pushed me out of the way. I wasn't surprised. He's been like this ever since that night. My eyes started to tear up as I started to remember about that night. To stop myself from crying I walked inside my house. I gasped, this house was beautiful. It was way bigger, and prettier than my old house. Why would my stepfather buy a house so big if only us two were going to live here? Everything was already here. Right when you entered was the living room, it had to small and two big black leather couches and a big black flat television screen in the corner next to a mini fridge. I was already in love with this house. I took a turn to the left, opened the door and entered the kitchen. It was huge! Well you know it was an ordinary kitchen just like 2x bigger than the one in my old house. "Go get my stuff from the car, you slut!" my stepfather screamed from one of the rooms I was guessing. I sigh as I walk out the door looking down at my fingers. About half way to the car I bump into something or someone. "Oww!" I say as I fall backwards on my butt. "I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going," I hear a male voice say. I look up and stare at the most beautiful brown eyes. "No it was my fault, I'm sorry," I say blushing. He extends his hands and I take them as he pulls me down and up off the floor. He was tall like about 5"9 but I was standing there at my height which is 5"8. I absolutely HATE being tall. He lets go of my hands and I immediately start to miss their warmth. "My name is Steven, I'm your new neighbor," he said smiling brightly. Oh yeah, he's the guy that was staring at me from the window earlier. "Oh, well my name is Jessica nice to meet you," I say politely while giving him a small smile. "My mom told me to come over and invite you and your family to dinner, you know since we're neighbors," Steven said. "Yeah we'll be there like around 7," I said instantly worried that my stepfather didn't want to go. "Okay great! See you at 7," he said as he started to walk away. I just waved my hand,got the suitcases from the car and went back inside. There was a door on the other side of the living room I opened it and it was a stair case. I went up the stairs and eventually found my stepfathers room it was huge! I left him his stuff there and looked for another room I could stay in. I was extremely tired so as soon as I found one I jumped on the big comfortable bed and slowly drifted into deep sleep.
•••
A/N: so yeah this was my first chapter. Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes but yeah I hoped you enjoyed. I will be updating a new chapter everyday so add this book to your library and favorite every chapter please. I love you guys! Make sure to favorite, comment, share, and follow me.
-Sfe lover❤️💋