Chapter 1: The First Day

It was in Fukuoka, Japan. The day was not too cold, and not too hot. It was just fine for Uzume. Uzume was always happy and full of joy but she can sometimes get herself and other people in trouble too.

"Hmm why don't people belive in me?" Uzume always ask herself this when she doesn't know what to do. She was wondering off for a while now. Uzume had no idea where she was, not even one single bit she knew where she was going to.

"I need a new regalia quickly, so I can kill an akakashi." Uzume said excitedly to herself.

          "What's going to happen if I get known from people?" "Will they hate me, or will they believe in me?" Uzume had tons of questions piling on herself. "YES! I know what I am going to ask Bishamon!" She said in a very excited voice.

          So she jumped on buildings some were high and low. Half an hour later she finally got to Bishamon's shrine. Bishamon's shrine was huge! It had walls towering over Uzume. When she entered Bishamon's place she was staring in such surprise.

         "What do you want Uzume?" Said Kuraha in a disappointing voice.

          "Well I am sorry Kuraha." Uzume said in a sassy tone.

          "Sorry, but why are you here Uzume?" Kugaha questioned

          "Much better! Well I am here to see Bishamon."

          "Okay then, follow me." Kuraha said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so the story maybe a bit boring so far but please continue reading it will be great I promise.
My editor is SxrahAckerman and my publisher is also SxrahAckerman!
I would like to give a huge shout out to SxrahAckerman!! Go and follow her!

See ya! Ava-chan is going to get some food, just like Sasha Braus does. If you watch AOT you would know.