Vert x Male Reader

(Reader POV)

You sat behind the counter of a small video game store you worked at in Leanbox. It was a slow day and you was bored out of your mind so you read a game magazine.

???: Excuse me can you help me?

You looked up to see a woman. She had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She also wore a green dress.

(Y/N): Yes. How can I help you?

???: Yes. I would like to buy the new Gamindustri Adventures 5 if you have it in stock.

(Y/N): Oh you're in luck. We had a slow day today. *gets the game from the shelf behind you* That'll be 15.50 ma'am.

Vert: Here you go. And please call me Vert. *winks at you and you blush. You look at the money and she also added a piece of paper with an address on it* Meet me there.

(Y/N): O-okay.

And with that Vert left with her game and just as she reached the door, she turned and looked at you.

Vert: See you then.

After work, you walked to the address and you wound up at a large green building, you soon recognized as the Leanbox Basilicom.

Vert: I'm glad you came.

You turned to see Vert with a smile on her face. She stepped closer and you blushed harder.

(Y/N): Vert?

Vert: I seen you at the last 5pb concert and I wanted to talk to you but I was too nervous. I just wanted to say... Will you go on a date with me?

(Y/n): S-sure, Vert.

She then kissed you on the lips and you kissed back.

Vert: Thank you.

(Y/N): You're welcome, Vert. *hugs her*

Vert and you started dating and after three years of dating, got married. And the two of you couldn't be any happier.

The End