Chapter one

He was the hot popular guy who was on the Dickie dollar Scholars. He could bang any chick he wanted. In fact he did, from left to right. But he is now being, well trying to be "monogamous" to Chanel Oberlin but fails horribly... He can't. 'There's no way in hell thats happening' he thought, after he slept with a girl two days after he pinky promised to her that he would no longer sleep with other girls when their dating. Chanel mostly wanted him because one of her Kappa "sisters" was trying to steal him from her, but she wasn't gonna let that happen. Hester on the other hand (the one who was trying to take Chad away from Chanel) gave up. She is the outsider looking in and all she wants is to fit in. Once she started to she gave up on Chad Radwell. She found that there was no use of fighting for Chad to like her back if she found someone else. So she stopped. Shes the weird death obsessed freak. Who no one likes. Well there's this one kid who is always checking her out/ stalking her. Instead if her being creeped out she is rather flattered by the attention. Just a short month after everyone found out who the red devil is (Pete) everyone was on ease and relaxed more. Everyone who lived in the Kappa sorority house often heard Chanel scream chads name. Either complaining, happy with something he did or moaning. Hester despises them both. She wanted to apologize to Chad for her weird behavior she found the perfect time to, when Chanel wasn't there and Chad was watching tv in there massive living room. "Chad. I'd like to speak to you." She said sternly and trying her best not to creep him out. "Ahh" he said frightened. She looked at him with a 'come on, really?'face. She sighed. "Chanel doesn't want me to talk to you."
"Well, I came here to say something important... But never mind" she said with a smirk to herself knowing he would have the urge to know. "God dammit" he whispered to himself. "She doesn't have to know.." He said stopping her from walking away. "I don't know. She'll get pretty pissed." She said looking at her nails, as if she didn't care. "Yeah... But she wouldn't know." He repeated, cocking a bit of an attitude. "I guess so.. It's nothing really important. All I was gonna say was that I was sorry" she said and made her way up the stairs leaving him confused as why she was saying sorry and what for. Usually he wouldn't care. But sense he thought she was really hot in her high waisted shorts and her crop top and was actually turned on by the fact she wasn't being totally weird he followed her after a short three minutes of thinking what he should do. In those three minutes she was in front of the mirror. She didn't like what she saw most days but she was fixing her makeup. She just re-applied her mascara then heard a know in the door. "Come in" She said. Chad immediately opened the door and saw her at the mirror. "Why are you here? In my room? Chanel will have a bitch fit if she finds you in here" she said and placed her mascara down. "I don't really care" he scoffed. "You don't mean that. She's your girlfriend" she said heading to her walk in closet (not as nearly the size of Chanel's but she was satisfied) looking for something to wear for tomorrow. "And?" She sighed "why are you here? I'm busy" she said. "Right... I wanted to know what you were sorry for" he explained curiously "oh right... I didn't tell you what I was sorry for" she stated the obvious. "Yeah. So can you tell me?" He said as she got on her tip toes to get a pair of shoes in the top of her closet to get a pair of shoes. "Well... I'm sorry for being weird and uhh... All over you.." She said reaching as high as she could to get those white pumps she's been waiting to wear, but couldn't because she's only 5.3. "Let me help you with that," Chad said walking up to her and her closet and getting them for her "thanks..." She said taking them, sitting on her and putting them on. She Sighed disappointed that no one actually likes her for her. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, I'm fine. I think Chanel is back" she said looking up. "Yeah.. I don't want her mad" he said heading to the door "oh and.. Number six, it's okay I forgive you" he said with a smile "it's Hester, I don't like That name" she said being completely honest, she didn't like either names but she was born with it. "Chad! Where the hell are you?!" Chanel finally walked to Hester's room sing them together "don't tell me she's trying to sleep with you again!" She said "it's nothing like that actually..." Hester said getting up and leaving the room "and where do you think you going?" Chanel grabbed chads Hand and filled her. She scoffed and made her way down the stair "hey! Troll! I'm talking to you!" Chenab yelled to get Hester's attention. "Yeah I know" she said getting her hand bag "ugh. Damn trolls these days!" She said and sat down "tell me about it" Hester replied sarcastically under her breath and sighed. "I'll be back." She said and headed for the door. Chanel then asked again asked where she was going but she slammed the door. She was going on a date with someone.
~later that night~
Hester came back around 11:20, tiered and wanting to go to sleep. The date was great, she loved getting to know this guy. He was so interesting to her and he actually like her for all of her weirdness. She smiled at the fact that she could be happy one day.