Chapter 1

Today was the day of my eleventh birthday. My parents held a small party for me, but I didn't really care about anything today. I knew it was going to be here soon... I can't wait until I finally receive my letter from Hogwarts. Both of my parents went to Hogwarts when they were young. Everything they do is admirable. They are both very interested in the dark arts. I want to became just like them once I'm of age. A few days go by past my birthday, until one day, I walk into my room and there's an owl outside of the window. In its beak, was a letter with a red seal on it. I open my window and take the letter from the bird. "Oh my Merlin..." I run down the stairs as fast as I can with the letter in my hand. "MUM! DAD!" I breathe heavily.
Mother walks around the corner. "What is all of the fuss about, (Y/N)?" I proudly hold out the letter to her. "I knew you would get accepted. You're a (L/N), and a (L/N) always gets what they want. Your ancestor would be proud of you. He would be even prouder of you were housed into Slytherin, which you will be. It's in your blood."
I know my ancestor would've been proud of many things I've done. He has taught me many things through stories I've heard and he would be relieved to hear that I have the taste for pureblood domination just as much as him. I've always looked up to him, and so have many others. After all, he is the founder of the best Hogwarts house. Salazar Slytherin was his name. Mother's name was originally (M/N) Slytherin, but it changed when she married Father, (F/N)(L/N). Two pureblood families came together to have a great power.
"Dad!" I rush towards Father as he turns the corner and hand him the letter. "It's finally here."
"Ah, yes. Very well, (Y/N). We will go to Diagon Ally to get your things next week." He pats me on the head before I go to my room to daydream about my first day of school.