"Prologue" Part 1 Blue Blood and a Black Phantom

The night was pitch black not a word or sound coming from anywhere, but then!(Blood curdling scream) A horrifying scream from the head estate so loud it had echoed throughout the entire town. The towns people jumped from their beds at the horrifying sound they heard from the grand estate of the Orochi's. They then rushed to the Grand estate but all they found was Lady Arianna dead and her poor son Raiken sitting next to his mother's corpse covered in her royal blood. Poor Raiken was only three at the time the towns people saw that Lady Arianna was protecting her son during the incident but upon further inspection it was as they Feared the legendary thief and assassin Midnight Phantom had Murdered Lady Arianna! Sadly Lady Arianna's husband Lord Ivan was away on business with their two daughters Raika, and Kazuna oblivious to the thought that his wife would be killed by the Midnight Phantom and that his only son Raiken was now alone as well as in grave danger! Which however was sadly not known to Raiken's father Lord Ivan. The towns people attempted to message him as soon as possible to explain the situation to the best of their abilities. However little did they know Midnight Phantom was still in town so young Raiken was still in Extreme Danger. Soon Lord Ivan and Daru's sisters Raika and Kazuna were to be home in two days at the earliest. but the question is, can Raiken survive long enough for his Family to arrive? Will Midnight Phantom kill Raiken before his family arrives? Or will Fate Have a different outcome?  Find out in the next part of the Prologue. "Prologue" Part 1 Blue Blood and a Black Phantom END.