Locker room trouble

i turn around and slam my face into a hard surface. i take a step back and rub the bridge of my noise. i then look up to see what i ran into.

i gasp at the sight of him.

MY ALPHA'S SON!

i take anouther step back and feel the cold surface of the lockers hit my back. l look down and see i'm only waring a sports bra and a pair of small shorts.

i squeeze my eyes close and ball my hands into fist.

i feel his presents get closer to me and with in seconds i feel his hot breath on my neck.

He slams his hands on either side of my head.

i wince at the sound of metal braking ecohing threw the locker room.

i shiver as his hot pepermint breath fans my neck.

i fear that my heart will start to pound so much that he'll hear how scared but also how excited i am about his nearness.

He lowers his lips to my neck and i instantly feel pleasure shoot through me.

i bring my hands up to his chest and feel his bare skin under my finger tips. i open my eyes and look down at his body. his perfect six pack, sits under my fingers. i look lower to see his baggy shorts sit farly low on his hips. i move my hands up into his soft black hair and lightly pull.

He lets out a deep growl, i feel the hum from him hit my finger tips and run down to my inner core.

He pepers kisses up my jaw line.

i'm so shocked at his actions that i don't realize that he's made his way to my lips till it's to late and i feel his warm plump lips settle on mine.

i pull away in complete shock, but he dosen't stop,he makes his way back to my neck.

i fight with myself to not mone and try to push him off of me but he grabs my hips and pulls me into him.

He lets out a terrifing growl, this growl dosen't please me like the last one did.

He lifts his head from my neck and looks up into my eyes.

My breath cathes in my throat when are eyes meet. His are pure black with what i asome is lust but i may be mistaken. He pulls his lips back and snarls showing his fangs. he digs his fingers into my hips.

i push at him more but whith him having alpha's blood in him and with me being as small as i am, he dosen't even budge. i squim to try to lossen his grip but he's way to stroung.

"Please let me go!" i whisper afraid of him changing into his wolf form and killing me.

His eyes then soften and his grip loosens. i let out a small sigh.he takes a small step back just enough so are chest aren't touching. he tillts his head to the left a bit, i look up into his eyes and see saddness clouding them.

"You don't feel it?" he asks.

i look at him in confusion. "feel what?" i ask him, then it hits me and i look up into his eyes.

He bends diwn and again kisses my neck then moves to my ear and whispers......."MINE"