Chapter 1

-Mariah-

Hey its been 5 years now. I am 27 now. I currently live in Miami, Florida. I have two kids. One is Keandre Alexander Smith, he is 6 years old now. I have a daughter and her name is Ariah Niala Smith, she is 5. The last time I had sex wad like some years ago and it was with a armband I had his baby. Nobody knows I was pregnant. No one knows where I am except Zyria , Kiara, Kamryn, Shay, Kayla, Justice, and Suriya. They promised not to let Aaron know. I heard he found someone to keep him warm Aaron and my night. Ion really care though. Imma go back down there so me and my kids can go to the reunion Suriya throwing. I wanna  go see Uzziah. He post to be 16 (I changed his age) now. I want Aaron to know he got kids that are about him. I used to FaceTime home so his child could see him. But after time he didn't answer. Ian gone trip though.

"Come on!!" Keandre said referring to Ariah

"I'm coming!!" She said running down the stairs.

-Aaron-

I'm pissed the fuck off. Uzziah stole my damn burger. The little reunion already started. I think everyone is here. The kids are here and as in kids I mean Uzziah and Jalena. They he only kids in our little fucked up family right now.

"SHE HERE!!!" Suriya yelled

Ion know what the fuck she talking bout. Two kids jumped out the Hummer H3 first. It was a boy and a girl. A girl hopped out looking really familiar.

"DADDY!!!" The boy said coming up to me

"Keandre?!?" I asked studying his face and hugging him

He nodded and hugged me tighter

"Wanna meet my sister?" He said pointing to little girl that was dragging her mama around

I nodded.

"Ariah!!" Keandre yelled at the girl

She walked to the Keandre and clung to him.

"Stop being a punk.  Girh, that's ya daddy!!" A sexy light skinned woman said walking up to me.

The girl looked at me and ran into my arms.

"Mariah?!?"

"Aaron." Mariah said smiling

"Aaron." Shantae said coming and sitting on my lap

Mariah pushed the girl out my lap and hugged me.

"We got catching up to do!!" I whispered in her ear

She giggled

"I got'chu, Papi!!" She said walking away winking at me then mugging Shantae

Ian gone say imma go running back to Mariah but those tights hugged her the right way. Her boobs were looking on point. Hee hair was down her back. Her skinned glistened. She had the whole package. I wanted her back. Fuck Shantae, we not even official.