Theories

So to put into words from 8-Bitgaming on YouTube here is what they said

"A nightmare is when you have extremely high anxiety in a dream that causes you to wake from your sleep. When you think about it there is really no point to the first 3 games they are just the crying child having a nightmare. The reason for this is, is because when Scott Cawthon sent a picture to the YouTube channel "GameTheorists" it said "4 games. One story." If you have played Five Nights at Freddy's 4 you know those toys in the corner of crying child's room? Do you see Foxy headless? Now, think back to Five Nights At Freddy's. Foxy is phone guy's favourite. Remember Pirate Cove? It say's that Foxy is out of order. When the phone guy mentions how long the child lives is weird isn't it? Think back to Five Nights At Freddy's 4. Did you see the objects next to the bed? A pill bottle, flowers, an IV bag? Those things are things you would find in a hospital. Could it be that Five Nights At Freddy's 4 could have taken place before the rest of the games?

Do remember in Five Nights At Freddy's 2 when Chica didn't have her beak when she left the stage? If you look closely in Five Nights At Freddy's 4 mini game toy Chica by the little girl by the play set her beak in on the ground. This was planned by Scott. It was how the child saw toy Chica. Phone Guy said that there was one last event before the place closed down which was the birthday party. In FNAF 2 we countdown til' the party. Phone Guy also said a yellow suit was used. Now you might think of Golden Freddy, but no Golden Freddy would appear in your office like a ghost or hallucination. Now think of Fred Bear. This child was tormented by his older brother. The Foxy mini game is FNAF 2 we see Foxy and what seems to be a pink guy in the corner watching him. Think about FNAF 3. It was a horror attraction. Springtrap had an actual person inside him. If you look at him you can see what looks like organs inside. Phone guy says this in FNAF 3... "We found one...A REAL ONE" He also says that the suits can break easily. What if I told you that the Bite Of '87 was accident? The only establishment to only have working animatronics is FNAF 4. This is because there are only 2 animatronics that actually work. Springtrap and Fred Bear. So what about those toys in the bedroom? On the TV in FNAF 4 is says "FredBear and Friends 1983" those toys you see in the the crying vhild's bedroom are actually plushies of the TV show characters."

All of this started because of "FredBear and Friends 1983"

If you want to watch the video instead and/or prefer people telling you with pictures the video is above. This is like my second book/short story in like within 2 days I might do another story later I don't know. I hope you liked it...Bye!!!