Chapter 1

I'm Jessica and what I'm about to tell you is worse than anything ever. I was in my room when I heard a knock on the door. It was my sister, Jade. Jade was only two minutes older than me, but she's such a pain in the ass. She wanted me to go the Halloween festival with her, but I said no. Jade like the pain in the ass she is, pulled me out of bed and into a costume. We were on our way to the festival when we heard a voice calling Jade's name. When we turned around no one was there, so we kept on walking. Then there was a rustling in the bushes. Jade checked but no one was there. After a while the voice came back, but this time it was talking to us.
"Jade, Jade, I'm coming for you." The voice said in a quimbery whisper.
          This time i did scream, but i think this is exceptional. I ran (as fast as my damn legs could go )towards home screaming, then noticed that Jade was standing there as if she was parralized or something. So i ran back knowing that im going to regret this. Jade just stood there frozen, but didn't say anything at all. After a while, she turned around and started walking to the direction of the festival. Quickly i grabbed her arm trying to pull her back. I looked straight into her eyes but she turned around and kept trying to walk back to the festival. She finally talked.
"Leave me alone Jessica!" she yelled firmly.
"But what about the voice?" I asked, standing my ground.
"I don't care about the voice, it could just be a prank..." she said.
"But what if its not?" I said questioning her.
"I'm going to the festival, whether you want me to, or not." she said storming  away.
          And just like that she left, and i was alone. Little did I know that was the last time I would hear her voice.
          As i was walking home i heard a loud scream, but it could have came from the the festival. Then i realized that I was blocks away from it. Then i thought for a second and realized something. As i was running back to the festival i was hoping that this time i was wrong about my hypothesis . By the time i got there Jade was bleeding from her head and her heart. She was stabbed with a dagger on parts more dredful to not talk about. I had never seen some thing more horrific in my life. When i picked up Jade's arm to check for her pulse, there was nothing there, but marks on her wrists. Jade was dead. I didn't what to leave Jade there dead, so I carried her home to my parents. When i got home mom was making dinner for the four of us, so she wouldn't  go through  the  trouble i put jade down and started talking to mom.
"Um Mom" I scarcely said.
"Yes Jessica" Mom answered.
" There is no reason to make Jade any dinner" I said as fast as i could.
"And why's that" she asked
"Because, jade is dead" i said shattering my Mom's heart
"What?, did you just say that your sister is dead"
"Yes Mom, she's over there"
Mom walks over to (dead) Jade crying and  weeping.
"How did this happen "
"I don't  know  it was all a blur"
My mom called the police that night and like that I had lost my sister.