It's hard to say "I do", when I don't.

AN//: I recently have been looking for Patrick Stump Fanfics and there aren't many. So I thought as a gift to you I'd do it because we all need a lil' krabby patty in our lives;)

"I speak fast and I'm not gonna repeat myself, so listen carefully to every word I say..."

Patrick.

I don't think I'm weird, just different. Unique, you might say. They think I'm weird because I can't relate to "pulling girls" because they think I'm weird too. I am different, but what's the point of making friends if you don't expand your horizons? So yeah. I kind of hang out by myself, but that's fine. It's better to focus on school and stuff than focusing on which party to go to this week and who to bring.

•-•

I slung my backpack over my shoulder, adjusted my fedora, and headed to my car. Once I was in I turned the radio on. I sang along until I got to school. I put the books I didn't need in my locker and put the books I did need in my backpack, walked to my class, and sat in my usual secluded seat in the corner. As I waited for the other students to arrive I thought of any homework we might have had on Friday. Turns out I forgot to do algebra. That's gonna be hell to make up. I got my worksheet out of my book bag and starting working through as many problems as I could before class started. I heard my teacher speak but I tuned him out and tried to focus. That was until I heard my name.

"Ms. Taylor, you can sit over there by Mr. Stump."

I snapped my head up. Oh no, here comes another fake ass—wait no. She's wearing literally the same thing as me. Black skinny jeans, blue flannel, black vans, brown fedora...I quickly took my fedora off and ran my hand through my hair using my other hand to take my flannel off exposing my white t-shirt.

"Hi, I'm Avery. Avery Taylor,"she said extending her hand. I ignored her gesture and looking down I replied, "it's Patrick." She frowned. "Why'd you take your fedora and flannel off?"

"Oh-uh it's just hot in here I guess..." I said quietly with a face palm. "Yeah you're right," as she took her flannel and fedora off, she ruffled her long, brown hair. Well, I did that for nothing. "How do you like school here?" She said, oblivious to the situation. "Hate it."

After a moment of silence we simultaneously said "what are your favorite bands?" and then to answer each other we both said "nirvana, green day, and panic! at the disc...oh" we realized we had a lot in common after talking for a while and she asked to sit with me at lunch, which I happily agreed. 

I put my flannel and fedora back on along with something else. A smile.

•-•

AN//: sooooo how'd you like it? I'm gonna try and update at least once a week. xx—Anna