Are Creepypastas Real?

Ok, so let's say person 1 believes that Creepypasta's are real, person 2 thinks they are totally fake, and person 3 thinks that some are real and some aren't. 

Personally I'd like to think that they are real, I'm a huge fan of Creepypasta, and I think it'd be really cool if they are real. But then we have to think, if they are real how come we don't hear of the murders they commit? Now I'm NOT saying they're NOT real, cause they really well could be.  

They could be based off of real stories, I mean come on, we all have to face the fact that bullying is going up, along with suicide, depression, people do drown, some are abused, some go crazy from loneliness, and some are just plain insane. But is there seriously any proof?

I'd like to believe that it all depends on how YOU think of it. If you believe in them, then continue, now I'm not saying you'll turn into one or even see one, if you don't believe in them, then don't believe in them it's your choice, and if you think some are real and some aren't, good for you. Now I'm NOT saying go and kill people cause you believe in Creepypasta's, DO NOT do that, EVER, there's still a chance they don't exist and even if they do, you have to be chosen! Killing just messes up your life and everyone else's life, so don't try to be a Creepypasta, cause as I said before there is no proof if they are real or not. 

(This is just my opinion, you don't have to believe a single thing I said here, it's totally your choice.)