part 1

I woke up after a long night at the showcase. Serena won the final championship of the season and I am now a pokemon battle king. pikachu is now evolved in to a raichu and I have won over a thousand battles because everyone wants to battle a raichu. Serena and I have been dating for a year and I thing I am going to step it up. I could think that pikachu and raichu would like that because they would get to see each other more. they're not gay or anything but they have known each other since me and Serena met. I'm seventeen and we met when I was six, so they have known each other for eleven years. I got a house by a lake that is close to a pokemon battle arena. I grabbed my phone and asked Serena if she wanted to come over so we could hang out. I waited for about thirty seconds and got a text that said I'll be there in five. I thought to myself about the endless possibilities that could happen between us. I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see her standing there in her short skirt and her white tank top, with a leather jacket over that. she looks perfect. she walks in. we stand before each other. she raps her arms around the back of my neck. I put my hands on her waist. her soft, cherry lips press against mine. our hats hit, both falling to the floor. I would give anything to relive this night. we both slowly pull back and I hold her hands out in front of me. I couldn't imagine my life without her.
TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO