Mr. Know it all.

The year is 2005, in a classified location a man appeared outside our security gates dressed in a perfect black suit and a smile on his face.

"you. how did you find this place?" - guard

"well, it's pretty easy when you know everything their is to know" - unknown man

"BRING HIM IN! WE CAN NOT ALLOW HIM TO RETURN AND LET OTHERS KNOW OF THIS PLACE!" - captain on guard

they brought this mysterious man inside and put him in an interrogation room, he did nothing but sit with a demonic menacing smile. Then he spoke to the one way mirror.

"i know you're their Mr smith i also know your friend Albert Ludvance is there too. How's the family Mr smith? those 2 pretty daughters of yours and that wife."

He was speaking about the people and he knew names and family. their is no doubt this man is dangerous and most likely insane.

"I'm not insane. I told you. i know all there is to know. I know your ancestors, debra and charles smith 1840 married for 30 years, i know what time you woke up this morning, 7:12:34, i know when you will die-"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!"

"my my, you still have such a temper, never did learn to control that anger of yours since daddy left did you"

finally the chief of interrogation arrived.

"Hello Mr..."

"call me Know it all. Or Lucifer...whichever you want"

"okay Mr know it all. what are you doing here and how do you know so much about everyone here"

"OH it's not just here Daniel. I know everyone everywhere, i know when you will laugh, when you will cry and when you will have a heart attack from the shock of losing your wife in a house fire and not being able to save her"

"h...how do you know about that? and how do you know my name? who the fuck are you?"

"i..."

the man vanished into thin air and stated reappearing all over saying a few words every time

"am mister know it all..."

he vanished and reappeared

"i am everywhere- 

i am everything- 

i control your dreams-"

All of us near him started hearing whispers of multiple voices. men, women, children, old and young accompanying his words

"i control your nightmares (you won't escape) 

i make the sun rise (he lights the way) 

i make the night black (fear the blackness) 

the grim reaper is my right hand man (fear death) 

i. know. everything. (abandon hope. run. leave. GET OUT!) 

for anyone here in this facility who wants to live. Guess who i am and i will let you live a full life with anything you desire."

everyone was stunned and overcome with fear, it would seem the words he spoke were heard by all.

"some of you have got it right and i will keep my promise. others are close but still ultimately wrong. Others are but insects that don't know how to think for themselves."

everything fell totally silent. No machine noise, no air conditioning, nothing at all. I looked around and realised i was the only one alive in the room.

"whats going on?!"

"You guessed right mr smith, that small inkling you had was correct. I Am God. You know of his nice side and all he did and those are the stories you read about but i am also the man you call the devil, Lord Lucifer. no one is all forgiving and nice. I am the god you pray to every day, i am the devil you loathe. But now mr smith you have a chance, what do you desire. Bare in mind you can have anything you like."

"then i want everything here to go back to normal and for you to never appear again"

"Then your desire will be reality. But be warned. You will forever have to live this day in your head and remember it's events for the rest of your life."

"I can live with that"

"Oh and you might want to watch your back. Grim won't be happy with this."