Slip

Tsuna had recently became the Vongola Decimo and right now, he's on his merry way to his death. Not by bleeding out to death, not by being shot, not by being poisoned, noooo. Instead, he's being slowly tortured by PAPERWORKS.

Tsuna groaned for the nteenth time as he signed the accursed papers. The stacks of folders looming in front of him seem to be mocking him making Tsuna sighed in frustration.

Then, a knock was heard followed by a man in a black suit with yellow-stripped fedora and a green chameleon on it. "Tsuna." said the man.

Tsuna only nodded in acknowledgement, still focused on the papers in his hands.

"Tsuna, you have a meeting with the others." The man continued, not minding Tsuna's lack of attention.

Tsuna groaned again. He looked up and stared at the onyx eyes in front of him. "Do I have to?" he childishly asked.

The man only snorted before grabbing Tsuna and dragged him out of the room. "Yes. Now use that legs of yours and walk properly."

"Fine." he sighed in defeat. Tsuna straightened up and smoothed up his crumpled suit. He then followed the man that had already walked ahead.

When they both arrived at a meeting room, thet were greeted by the sight of people fighting each other.

Seeing the Varia, the Arcobaleno and even Byakuran and his Funeral Wreaths with his guardians, Tsuna groaned in his hands. "Why are they here?" Tsuna quietly asked in despair.

"Who knows." The man beside him only shrugged. Then, he released a shot in the air causing Tsuna to moan in despair again thinking about the paperworks that comes after all this..... madness stops.

The occupants in the room stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at the new arrivals. Spotting them, they quickly went back to their respective seats upon seeing the fedora-wearing man giving off a dangerous vibe.

"Thank you, Reborn," Tsuna thanked beside the man which only received a smrik in return. Then, they went to their respective seats. Just as Tsuna sat down, the second chaos ensued.

From the greetings to the cursing to name-callings to threats to taunts and it all spiralled down into a fight. And as they fought, the remainings of what patience Tsuna had had finally broke.

That's it. The line has been crossed. Tsuna abruptly stood up and before anyone could blink, he slammed both of his hands on the table, causing it to crack a little.

"Listen and listen well you shitheads cause I'm so fucking tired of fucking repeating myself every goddamn day. Now unless one of you assholes wants to replace me and do all those fucking goddamn paperworks you brats had caused, I suggest you just shut the fuck up and behave like a proper adult." he growled.

The room had never been this silent since Tsuna and co. had moved into the Vongola Mansion. Unfortunately, it didn't last long when Squalo decided to voice out his dissatisfaction.

"VO-"

"Shut up, sharkie or I'll cut you open and make soup out of you." Tsuna hissed which promptly shut Squalo up.

"Scum." was Xanxus' turn.

"Fuck off, ugly or I'll add another scar on you." was Tsuna's reply.

That promptly shut everyone up.

"Good. Now that you imbeciles had finally shut your trap, I'm going to excuse myself and get the sleep that I had missed from doing all those shits in that office. No thanks to you." and with a glare, Tsuna stalked out of the room. But suddenly, he stopped at the door. He glanced back and gave a murderous gaze at them.

"I expect that by the time I'm awake, I won't be seeing those accursed things multiplying like hormonial rabid bunnies in my office. And anyone who dares to disturb me shall face something worse than death." and with the threats spoken, he continued his way towards his room.

The people in the room were still silently in shock. Until Lambo spoke. "Tsuna-nii.... scary...." was Lambo's words. Everyone agreed wholeheartedly.
____________________________________

When Tsuna stirred awake, he was confused seeing his bedroom walls and not the office walls. "How did I get here?" He wondered. He only shrugged and get ready to do his job as Vongola Decimo.

As he walked towards his office, he was confused when he saw how awed the maids and butlers were at him when he encountered them along the way. He paid no mind about that though and continued his walk.

When he entered his office, he was surprised that the stacks of folders that was so tall until it covered him had decreased. "Did Hayato did some of it?" Tsuna wondered. He thought nothing of it and mentally reminded himself to thank Gokudera.

During that day, Tsuna would forever wonder why his guardians would act nervous around him or when the Varia and the Arcobaleno and everyone else he knew acted weird whenever they crossed path.

Unbeknownst to him, the rumour about "The Demon Of Vongola" had been spread amongst the mafioso. And the man in question only went along his day happily, enjoying the short peace that was presented to him.