Confusion

When lounging on the couch on a Friday night You thought.

'I'm bored'

Misha sat with your feet resting on his legs. He rubbed over your thigh out of habit.

You sat getting more bored; mainly because you've watched all of the supernatural episodes but, Misha really wanted to see the latest episode 'I'm no Angel'.

When the sex scene with Castiel, his character came on, Your heart rate began to speed up, even though your husband, Misha was all yours.

You always thought Castiel was somehow handsome, maybe even more handsome then Misha. If that's possible.

Thinking about his rough angel exterior made your skin hot to the touch. You shifted uneasy from Mishas sliding hand on your upper thigh; it now being uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" Misha looked over to your slightly red cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" you felt yourself become a little wet.

"Are you sure? you look kind of..." He thought first "turned on?" Misha side smiled.

You smiled. Feeling this was not rare around Misha but, about Castiel now that was weird.

Misha moved your legs to the side; laying beside you.

"C'mon tell me, what made you turned on" Misha tangled his finger in the hem of your shirt.

"It was nothing" You shrugged it off.

"Oh.. Come on.. Was it my hand on your thigh?" Misha unraveled his finger then keeping the one finger up.
He went down across your jean button and zipper; then opening his hand rubbing the palm on your thigh like before, this time a little closer to your wet core "or was it the sex scene?"

You looked away in embarrassment. Smiling to yourself.
"No,no" you adjusted yourself.
"So it was the scene.." Misha dragged his hand up bringing it to cup your cheek "why don't you just ask me to dress like him?"

"I don't know.. I guess I never thought about it" You bucked your hips by the surprising touch of Misha's rough hand. He then pushed you down.
"Do you want me to?" Misha stopped teasing and put his focus on your eyes.
You smirked.

-Bedroom-

You laid there on your back, waiting for Misha to come out wearing probably a tie and that's it.

You played with your lace-ruffles on the hem of your panties.

"Are you ready?" Misha spoke with Castiel's voice. He cracked the door open.

You slide yourself to a sitting position.
"Yeah" you let the word fall heavy.
You can feel the excitement rushing through your chest. Misha walked out fully dressed in Castiel's clothes.

"Oh, Misha..." You crawled over to the edge of the bed; sitting on your knees.
"My name is Castiel. Misha, your husband.. Um-prayed to me" Misha walked closer to the bed; meeting eyes with you.

"Yeah?... What did he pray about?" You placed two fingers pinching the tan trench coat moving it to the side.
"He told me to.. Um.. help you" you pushed his coat down as he gave you the famous confused face.

"Well.. Cas did he tell you how I like it?" You folded the coat over your arm putting to the side of the bed

"I know everything about you by just a smell" his 'voice' caressed you in just the right way.

"Then?" You slowly back away by crawling backwards.
Misha slowly crawled on but very robotic-like.

You stood on your knees waiting for him to be closer; you leaned closer to peck his lips but, right when you stuck you head out stretching your neck he took hold; with a very firm grip, you grabbed his hand at the surprising tightening around your throat.