Follow The Rabbit

My dearest sister,

If you are reading this than I am in danger. If you are reading this so are you. The last time we spoke you told me not to leave, and I told you that I had to. The last time we spoke I was eleven and you were thirteen and told me that magic was not real, to grow up and stop pretending. I told you that magic was real, to grow up and stop pretending. The last time we spoke you told me that if I left, not to come back and I told you that I didn't need you, but I do.

When I left I went to a world you didn't know existed, a world of my own. I went to a place filled with laughter and joy, where I could do what I wanted to do, and be who I wanted to be. Wonderland is a beautiful place to grow up.

I traveled far and wide, exploring and mapping and remembering. There wasn't a day I wasn't amazed or filled with awe at the beauty of Wonderland. Everyday I met new people, I traveled new places. Why there wasn't a dingle day I didn't laugh.

I traveled far and wide 'till I reached the End of Worlds. There I saw you. I saw you grow up, and meet the man you always dreamed of. I saw you live a life full of riches and happiness, I saw you achieve everything Mother ever wanted for us. But I saw that you were not happy. I saw when your husband threw himself off a bridge and I saw you loose everything. I saw you curse my name for leaving and curse yourself for not coming with me. I saw you cry.

You think that you are alone and that no one in this world needs you, but you are wrong. I needed you then and I need you now.

You see, two years ago the independent land of Wonderland fell to and evil queen. She calls herself the Queen of Hearts but we do not speak her name. She is referred to as the Red Queen. She kills mercilessly and she wants to rule the whole land. I expect that once she concurs Wonderland she will move on to your world. She only wants blood.

The Red Queen is very much insane, like everyone else here. I am a strong force against her, since I was not born here, but I've already spent too much time in Wonderland. Those of us who kept our free will and didn't go into hiding after she came to power formed and alliance to bring her down. We call ourselves the Tea Party, and we need an outsider to defeat the Red Queen. You can only fight insanity with sanity and everyone here is insane.

If you truly wish to help me then all you have to do is follow the white rabbit. Follow the rabbit and he will lead you here. Follow the rabbit and you will save us all. Follow the rabbit and you will find me. And hurry, you're late.