I - Pink

My hands had been sweaty since I got there. I unpacked my bags the night I got to the hotel, and have been sitting in the darkness on the hotel sofa since then. I slept for an hour, but couldn't sleep other than that. It was 18:34, and I heard my name being called from the hotel porch.
"Roger! Are you up yet, Sleeping Beauty?" A voice screamed.

Brian and I had to sleep in the same room, to reduce costs. Money was tight, and we weren't very wealthy, though we were a world-known band.

The voice, who was Brian's, was clean and small because his voice was never raspy and was always very quiet. He never really spoke up for himself or for the band, in that matter. Though he sang in a few songs that he wrote. He always kept his temper, which is the opposite for me. I once locked myself in a cupboard until Freddie and the gang accepted I'm in Love with My Car onto the B side of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Brian was the normal-ish one of the group. Deacon almost never talked and was quiet, and Freddie was always the center of attention and was fun to be around. I was the funny one of the group. I always had energy and was adventurous and rebellious. Everyone hated me for the rebellion in me. I couldn't help it, I just wanted to know what happens when you pull the fire alarm or tough something you're not supposed to. It's not my fault that I am a curious explorer. Deacon describes me as the Life of the Party.

Brian entered the room after I didn't answer, "We have to go to the studio in," he looked quickly at his watch, "An hour and twenty three minutes!"

Brian has always been very precise with his time and portions, as he had very mild and diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
"Yeah, I know. I'm just lazy and procrastinate being active," I replied with wit.
Brian giggled a small, cute laugh and started sprinting towards me.
"Bri-" I started to say in protest. He did this every time I refused to get out of bed.
He ran towards me, then jumped on me and steam rolled me until I called uncle. He wasn't too heavy, though he felt like a billion suns were stacked up upon my belly.
Once I yelled uncle, he sat up on the mattress next to me. I could feel his body warmth illuminating and mixing with mine.

He straightened his spine and turned his back from me and handed me a brush, "Can you help me brush the back please? It's difficult and I need to look my best,"
"Yea, sure," I said, "Now I can mess with your hair!" I joked. But in reality, I was so excited. I've never been able to brush his hair before, but was too scared to ask. His hair, this sounds weird, but it's very sacred to me. The shiny, brown, perfect curls fall perfectly in place.

After brushing his beautiful, luscious hair, he turns around to face me and our eyes meet. His eyes have always reminded me of a sunrise, which, sounds very cheeky, but it's true. His eyes were like the colors in the sunsets, though his eyes were brown. Whenever he had an emotion coming through him, a certain color of the sunset with appear in his eyes from my perspective. The way his eyes were like the clouds, wisping the colors into a beautiful mix. His eyes just amazed me. They were magnificent.

Brian knew about the sunset-color-eye thing, but he didn't know which color matched with each emotion.
"What color are my eyes?" Brian asked with a soft, whisper voice,
I studied his eyes for a few seconds, "Pink," I simply replied cooly.
He took a deep, slow breath and exhaled fast then pulled himself off the mattress, "Thanks for trying to brush my hair, I know it's knotty and stupid-" I stopped Brian mid sentence.
"N-no, your hair is fantastic! It's 'wicked cool, man'!" I mocked a New Englander from America.

Brian chuckled and winked at me. I loved it when he did that. His laugh was so cute, the way it sounds is so cute! Did I really just use the word 'cute'? Bloody hell what's wrong with me.

Hi! I hope you liked the first chapter! I know its pretty short, whatever. Ill try and post chapters asap! Please comment suggestions, comments, spelling errors, grammar errors, etc in the comment section-part-thing. I'd love to hear your opinions! Also, recommend this story to your peers and friends! Peace out home scouts! - Miranda