Chapter 1

SEAN

"No! I'm sick of you cheating on me. You do this everytime, and I always take you back like a dummy. Im done with you foreal this time !"

That was 2 weeks ago, and I haven't seen or heard from Amara since. I'm slowly losing my mind without that girl. I just don't know how I could be so stupid and loose her. She is literally my everything and now she's gone, because I can't keep my pants zipped.

Now I'm sitting in my room reminiscing on the good times we had. The ones when I didn't make her cry, or make her regret being with me.

I thought about the day we met, I remember it like it was yesterday.

I walked into the local corner store to pick up some milk for my mom, then I saw her.
The baddest girl I had ever laid eyes on.
I looked over her for a minute. She had on grey sweats, a white shirt, with some red and black jordans. Her hair was in a messy bun, but even like that she was still killing these females.

After looking her over for a minute I decided to make my move, so I walked over to her.

"Hey, was your name beautiful," I spoke.

"I'm Amara, and you are..?" Amara questioned.

"I'm Sean"

I got up from my couch, grabbed my keys and walked out the door. After I finished locking the door I headed to my car.

About 10 minutes into my drive I pulled up to my Moms house. She always knew what to do, so i'll see what she has to say.

"Hey momma," I leaned down and kissed her on her cheek, as I sat on the couch beside her.

"What did you do this time, Tyrell?" My momma questioning me using my middle name.

"Ma , I think I messed up foreal this time. I haven't talked to her in two weeks. She dosen't answer my text or my calls. Momma I really love her. I swear I do, but it's like temptation always gets the best of me." My momma looked at me for a minute before responding.

"Look, I know it's hard for you to keep your lil thang in your pants, but if that's what your going to do you need to leave Amara alone. It's not fair for you to keep breaking her heart, and then when she says she is ready to leave, you want to make it right. Amara is to good of a girl to not be happy. You need to make up your mind lil boy." Momma preached.

I sat back on the couch and thought about what she was saying, and she was right. But I just couldn't let Amara go. I can't stand the fact of her ever being happy with anyone else. So I have to find a way to prove to her that I'm going to change, and I need to do it fast.

"Thank you momma, I think I know what I'm going to do," I said getting up kissing her on the cheek again.

"Ok Tyrell, be safe out there. I love you boy" She got up and walked me to the door.

"I love you too momma"