5: Management

(Media picture of Dana)

A/N: I know this story is short, but I'll try and do better next chapter

-edited-

Katana POV:

"I don't, understand so you have five seconds to start talking, then a one minute explanation." I pull out my phone and started the timer.

"I had no part in this." Freddie said. I high kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

"One second."

"YouweremakingIsaacslack(you were making Isaac slack)." He says all but slow.

"How did I do that?" I ask.

"Isaac loves you. I love you, and you'll be the death of us."

"Axle? Capable of love? You just tried to send me to my fucking death!"

"Because if you're dead we'll work harder."

"Come with me." I turn around and I see Isaac. "I was leaving, but I'm glad I came back." Isaac had his hand out. "C'mon Faith and her mate they're coming with us... Axle was right, I do love you."

I hesitate a moment. I kick Axle in the throat and he hopelessly falls searching for a breath.

I grab Isaacs hand and he pulls me into a lustful kiss. "What about Dana." I whisper.

"She's not trust worthy. She stays." I smile kiss him again, as my lips urged for him.

I pull away. "We need to get a move on it." I say.

He placed his hand on my face and brought my lips to his. What started off gentle and soft turned into urgent and wanting.

Freddie looked betrayed and disappointed but I guess I've had feelings for Isaac, I mean other reason besides him being innocent. I always wanted to see him.

Isaac looked at me then them... I can see he's had a change in heart. "We've survived so long by following Axles 6 rules. There was a system although it was shitty, but it worked." I can kind of seen the hope on Freddie's and Axles face. "You become our leader. It's no longer don't question Axle it's don't question Katana." Axle's face immediately changed. "Everything goes by you, you call the shots, you are in control." Isaac looked at Axle and smirks. "Now you can stay or you go, but you're out voted."

Ben walked out the cave. "I didn't get to make final call." He said. "I'm the last vote."

"You get to lead every heist, after I've said the plan." I tell him. I can see the smile growing on his face, but then he looks at Axle.

"I can't let you lead a heist but you can get a bigger room." He says. I was also considering.

"Leading heist and a bigger room." I offer.

"I'm team Katana." He smiled.

Isaac knelt down to Axle height as he sat down on the ground. "Leadership overruled," he said before cutting the string, "You can stay or leave, but if you leave never come back." He stood up and walked back to me and put his arm around my waist.

Isaac kissed my temple. "You have a leader in you babe, you have to become Alpha of us Rogues, Just Because We Are Rogues Doesn't Mean We Aren't A Pack." He kissed my temple before leaving.